Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Your photos are beautiful! You look so happy :) That picture of you and your friends on the cushion is adorable. I also like the TTD shot of you playing in the fountains, so fun.

The beach ceremony looks perfect...did it stop raining just long enough to do the ceremony? I have October 23rd of 2011 on hold for our wedding! The oceana terrace looked so romantic.

hi ladies.. our wedding was yesterday and I have to let you all know  WOW-  It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!  It couldnt have been a more perfect day outside and  I will write a better review when my guests leave and we head to our honeymoon but I just want yo all to know that in the end I am extremely happy... ALOT of MISHAPS and things that I had to confirm and re-confirm  but I am hearing from everyone at this resort that they saw my wedding and LOVED EVERYTHING!.

Please make sure if you want something done you check on it yourself....  I made diagrams and gave numbered instructions for placement...  still wasnt perect but Maria did her best.....LOTS OF ERRORS  but all in all everyone else didnt know...only me..  because I am so detail oriented.

Anyway I am on the beach with my laptop so I must go but  ladies in the end you will have a fantastic wedding. keep on the planners and CONFIRM 5 HUNDRED times if you have to,

Our best friends actuallyu upgraded our room to the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!!  WOW..

but I must say all of you should demand room 1502..  if you get the honeymoon suite and they upgrade pick this room. If you are getting married on the beach you will have the best view from your room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will put up a pic or two when we download!  ciao ladies! xoxo

Was this question for me? :)

We set up the trip through TrafficTours.  When you get to the resort, you will see that they have various travel companies next to the check-in desk.  They are very helpful and will help you set up whatever you want. 

We paid about $70 each.  That price was for 11 people.   The more people you take, the cheaper it is.  It was a little more pricey than other trips, but it included a private shuttle to and from Cancun, as well as lots of boat time.  My family paid $20 for a snorkel trip, but I think that driving the boats was a lot of the fun!!

Originally Posted by lsd203 View Post

Thank you for the detailed review!  How did  you set up the boat trip?  Was it through the hotel and how much did it cost?

Thanks!

Ok ladies... I just received the following e-mail from Gaby:

The photographers included in the package will be with you for one hour and a half, this is usually for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We donâ€t allow local outside photographers, we can only work with our inhouse photographers, Adventure Photos, www.vallarta-adventures.com.

Attached please find their price list in case you are interested. 

This is frusturating, because clearly this is not true. Any advice from those that have dealt with the coordinators quite a bit?

Thank you! Not sure how I'd do this without you ladies!

Can't believe it's over and can't wait to hear more!! So glad everything worked out for you (despite the mishaps, which seems to be an increasingly common theme lately!)

Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

I'm heading down for a site visit next weekend and hope to see a wedding or two!

Originally Posted by pbjwed View Post

hi ladies.. our wedding was yesterday and I have to let you all know  WOW-  It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!  It couldnt have been a more perfect day outside and  I will write a better review when my guests leave and we head to our honeymoon but I just want yo all to know that in the end I am extremely happy... ALOT of MISHAPS and things that I had to confirm and re-confirm  but I am hearing from everyone at this resort that they saw my wedding and LOVED EVERYTHING!.

Please make sure if you want something done you check on it yourself....  I made diagrams and gave numbered instructions for placement...  still wasnt perect but Maria did her best.....LOTS OF ERRORS  but all in all everyone else didnt know...only me..  because I am so detail oriented.

Anyway I am on the beach with my laptop so I must go but  ladies in the end you will have a fantastic wedding. keep on the planners and CONFIRM 5 HUNDRED times if you have to,

Our best friends actuallyu upgraded our room to the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!!  WOW..

but I must say all of you should demand room 1502..  if you get the honeymoon suite and they upgrade pick this room. If you are getting married on the beach you will have the best view from your room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will put up a pic or two when we download!  ciao ladies! xoxo

Originally Posted by LindsayMichelle View Post

Not sure... she just told me she was already booked on our wedding day so I never got her rates. If she was similar to Del Sol, she is out of my budget as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Is Del Sol more expensive than Elizabeth Medina? Because she's not cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayMichelle View Post

Did anyone have an outside photographer they really loved? Elizabeth Medina is booked on my day and Del Sol is out of my budget. Still waiting on a quote from Claudia Rodriguez. Looking for something pretty reasonable...

Thank you!!

try LaLuna Del Sol's new sister company of sorts, they are much more budget friendly and in my opinion still take stellar pictures