Photo

Gran Porto Real?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 dizzon

dizzon
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:29 AM

Thanks Laurita for the info..would luv to hear how your wedding goes! And vlynnw I will let you know how mine goes too...only 8 months! Coming up fast! We are going to be there for the week after and before the wedding! What wedding are you doing?

#12 jchena24

jchena24
    • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vlynnw
      This is Angie the WC i've been in contact with from Gran Porto, angieh@realresorts.com
      Thanks! I've sent 2 e-mails in the last couple weeks with no response. I don't know why they're ignoring me! I'll keep trying Angie.

#13 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

She's usually pretty quick at replies no more than 48 hours. The last I heard from her was before labor day and she said everyone would be in the states for a meeting but would be back on the 8th. She should be in the office - I hope she responds soon for you!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#14 dianep

dianep
        • 532 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

i just booked last week to have my wedding at the gran porto real in may, 2010. super excited, but i'm only so-so on the service so far. anyone else
          http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#15 dianep

dianep
          • 532 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

i just booked my wedding at the gran porto for may 2010 - would love to hear more about the experience others have had or are having with planning there!
            http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
            and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#16 SuperKate

SuperKate
            • 752 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

I am seriously considering the Gran Porto but not until June 2011

Keep us all updated on how everything goes!

#17 Danyelle

Danyelle
              • 368 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

I'm between this, and another resort for my October 2010 wedding. Does anyone have a list of menu options for the semiprivate receptions?

#18 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
                • 372 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:14 PM

I have finally decided my wedding location and we are going with GPR. Thinking about going with the Luxury Package, has all the things we need. We will have about 30 guests. I emailed the wedding coordinator and heard back in the same day from Carole. Im super excited now that we have finally decided. Time to send out our message in the bottle STD/Invites!!

#19 Meghan18

Meghan18
                  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hi! I just joined and will be getting married at the Gran on January 15, 2011. I'm so happy to see posts from other Gran Porto brides!! We still have a ways to go, but I would love to hear more from the Brides getting married this year...any tips?! We havent done much planning yet, I was wondering how much is done ahead of time and how much you do when you get there? We're working with a travel agent and haven't had any direct contact with the resort yet.

My fiance and I have never been to the Gran, however we did eat at the Royal one day when we were in Playa - the pool/beach area was really nice, cant wait to see the Gran!!

#20 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
                    • 372 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meghan18
                      Hi! I just joined and will be getting married at the Gran on January 15, 2011. I'm so happy to see posts from other Gran Porto brides!! We still have a ways to go, but I would love to hear more from the Brides getting married this year...any tips?! We havent done much planning yet, I was wondering how much is done ahead of time and how much you do when you get there? We're working with a travel agent and haven't had any direct contact with the resort yet.

My fiance and I have never been to the Gran, however we did eat at the Royal one day when we were in Playa - the pool/beach area was really nice, cant wait to see the Gran!!
                      Check out the thread for Royal. There is Gran and Royal brides on there, there is alot more reviews and brides on that thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users