Sign in to follow this  
Erica&Rohan

Is October a good month for Mexico Weddings?

We're thinking October 2010 also. I figure there's a chance any day for rain, especially since hurricane season is from Aug to about end of November for many places.

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Your chance of rain here in Mexico is of course higher in Oct. Rains here tend to be shorter and heavier but more frequent in Oct. In the end, nobody will be able to tell you what will happen. You can have wet, dry, sunny, cloudy, cool, hot weather on ANY given day.

Biggest difference you can make... is to stay happy and positive on your wedding day and keep smiling. The rest won't matter!

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! I think it depends on WHERE in Mexico. In Puerto Vallarta, for example, it's usually hot and humid and there's a good chance of rain, but no promises. It's rained the last two days but didn't rain at all before that and who knows what it will do now - the good thing about rain is that it cools everything down so it's bearable :).

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

I personally changed my wedding date from October to November because I didn't want to risk it. But tons of BDW brides have their weddings in Mexico in October and it's fabulous!

Good luck!