Sign in to follow this  
Erica&Rohan

Is October a good month for Mexico Weddings?

i thinks its hurricane season but that didnt stop me from planning my wedding for oct 3. i wanted it before the holidays but after summer .... good luck

also you can goto weather channel.com and see what the weather was like last year and average temps etc. hope that helps.

plus there is a chance it could rain on any day any month....

I too am curious. We are going to do a site visit this October and are planning to get married in October 2010. I'll have to wait and see what the weather is like I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica&Rohan View Post
Just wondering if my decision to wed in October is a good decision......Is it rainy during that time?

I'm also planning to have my wedding in Oct. 2010....and after searching many weather sites i have found one that makes me feel more comfortable with my decision!! Hope this eases your mind as well :)

Wedding Planner #-- Honeymoon and Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

It says October is one of the best months to have a wedding in Mexico!! YAY!!!!!!smile29.gif CONGRATS!!!

We are getting married October 20, 2009 and we planned our wedding on October because the weather is gorgeous. We always try to travel during this time if it rains its for a short perios of time then the sun comes up.

it is during hurricane season, however, I know a lot of brides have weddings during October, just because it's a rainy season doesn't mean it's going to rain everyday

Welcome to the forum. I got married in Ocotober, We were in Mexico for two weeks, It did rain a lot, but it didnt interfere with the wedding, and it didnt stop us from doing anything we wanted to do.