Sign in to follow this  
*Karla*

$3 beach towels & $1 beach bags

Great find! I bought some at Kohls awhile back for about $6 per towel. But thinking of returning them and going to walmart!

If you want them embroidered, look online you might have a local place that would do it for you, thats what im planning on doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post

I thought about the vacuum bags, maybe condense a bit?!

I've been thinking of using them as well and hand out some before we leave.

Many of you have asked about transporting...You can check 2 bags w/out any additional cost. My mom and sisters only need 1 bag each, so I plan on loading them down w/OOT bag stuff.

I always get my stuff into one bag, so I'm also planning on using my second bag, John's second bag and if needed my mom & her boyfriend's second bag. I'm hoping to pack the OOT bag stuff into something collapsable so coming back I can stuff it into my suitcase and not bring back 2 bags.

I used the vacuum bags for a trip to Europe once. I deifnitely think they helped, but were a lot of trouble so I'm not sure if I would recommend. But they might really help with something like beach towels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post
I totally agree!!! How are you getting all of the towels and everything on top of that there?

I thought about the vacuum bags, maybe condense a bit?!
That is a supper idea, I heard the vacum thing bag you can fit other non soft items in there to, like favour's and oot bags. I'm so going to look into one of those see how much they are!!
I'll let you all know