• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

I picked up these boxes, and I want to use them as favor boxes. But I am not sure what I should use to go in them. Any ideas? I need help!
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:36 PM

Hmm. I have no idea. But they remind me of little treasure chests... I like them.

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:52 PM

Maybe you could put in some little shells, or candies?

#4 ajncooter

ajncooter
        • 983 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

those are cute......

#5 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:10 AM

This may sound tacky, but my first thought was to get some little corked bottles and add some sand from the beach where you're getting married and some miniature shells. Then you could tie a hand-written thank you note like a scroll, and it would be a reminder of their trip to your wedding.

(That's also on the assumption you are getting married on the beach and that your attendee list isn't going to be so huge that hand-writing thank you's woudln't be an option...)

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
              This may sound tacky, but my first thought was to get some little corked bottles and add some sand from the beach where you're getting married and some miniature shells. Then you could tie a hand-written thank you note like a scroll, and it would be a reminder of their trip to your wedding.

(That's also on the assumption you are getting married on the beach and that your attendee list isn't going to be so huge that hand-writing thank you's woudln't be an option...)

that's a really great idea! I just had to have the boxes, I thought they were so cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users