Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Supercute Favor Boxes

This may sound tacky, but my first thought was to get some little corked bottles and add some sand from the beach where you're getting married and some miniature shells. Then you could tie a hand-written thank you note like a scroll, and it would be a reminder of their trip to your wedding.

(That's also on the assumption you are getting married on the beach and that your attendee list isn't going to be so huge that hand-writing thank you's woudln't be an option...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
This may sound tacky, but my first thought was to get some little corked bottles and add some sand from the beach where you're getting married and some miniature shells. Then you could tie a hand-written thank you note like a scroll, and it would be a reminder of their trip to your wedding.

(That's also on the assumption you are getting married on the beach and that your attendee list isn't going to be so huge that hand-writing thank you's woudln't be an option...)

that's a really great idea! I just had to have the boxes, I thought they were so cute