2010 Punta Cana brides from NY or NJ??

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by melitanner
    Really, my fiance just mentioned maybe based on us reading the posts .. we should get a TA... where in NJ is she??!! We live in central jersey towards cheesequake....both in school so budget is a big deal. ... sad to say
    Dolfin..no havent contacted any here..did you have to leave a deposit for each guest?
    we are not going with group rates but if we did it would of been $100 per room and min 10 rooms but the amount of $$ down could be different for different reasons

#42 karenk77

• 369 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:35 AM

Oh so you are just using her as your main TA? and basically everyone is just calling her and making arrangements on their own?

#43 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:59 PM

i didnt want to commit to x number of rooms as i am not sure how many ppl are coming and the extra hassle to make sure ppl book, but her group rate was better than the individual rates she gave which were better than anything else i found.
        i put the the TA's information and rates on my website and included her info with the STDs. also will be emailing some ppl with the rates that i know will be be coming.

#44 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:59 PM

double post

#45 bearbunny

• 183 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

the group rate - the single rate - I went with the group and pray we book 10 rooms because the rates are waayyyyy better. anyway, I live in NY and I am using a travel agent located in IL simply because she was the only ta I worked with that went the extra mile. She contacted the resort for me, the wc, very speedy responding on email etc. If anyone is interested in using Linda her contact detail is below. Also she got me incredible rates.

Starship Travel
            310 West Northwest Highway
            Arlington Heights IL 60004
            (847) 394 -1155
            (866) 394-6300
            (847) 394-3784 (Fax)
            All inclusive travel

#46 NyBeachBride

• 295 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:01 AM

i am using liberty and they are willing to match any price i find on the net....so thats what ill be doing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users