Photo

Getting married in Cabo 2010

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 kindred

kindred
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

I am new to the forum and we are getting married at Villa Del Palmar so I am excited to have found this forum for guidance.

#12 brynnmarietx

brynnmarietx
    • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

I have been to Cabo and I am going down again with my mom in September to meet with a bunch of vendors. I am a wedding coordinator so I will be doing most of it myself. I am not doing a resort wedding such as Dreams or the RIU but I am familiar with both. They are stunning and are perfect if you dont know where to begin in planning your wedding. I am doing a villa/beach wedding. I have all kinds of ideas buzzing around my head, the hard part is going to be putting them all into action!! 

#13 Amy Bennett

Amy Bennett
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hi Tammy and Ethan. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  My name is Amy Bennett.   I am a wedding photographer from Vermont living in Cabo full time.  Would love you to check out my work on my website - www.cabofoto.com.  Please email me if you have any questions.  Have a great day and GOOD LUCK! Amy

#14 Amy Bennett

Amy Bennett
        • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

Hey Brynn....This site is pretty sweet.  Thanks for turning me on to it! Hope all is well.  Amy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users