Photo

October 2010 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#41 KBearToes

KBearToes
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hello October brides! My wedding date is 10/10/10 in Aruba!! :) The time is going really fast... I sent my STD's in the beginning of the month, as for envelope addressing I printed them on the computer (used CAC Champagne font) and they came out great! I ordered beach themed Save the Date postage stamps from zazzle and they added an adorable touch to the outside of the envelope! Now I'm looking around at invitations, I want to have those out in June. :) It's a lot of fun planning a destination wedding! I hope all of you are enjoying the planning. :) Congratulations to all of you! Best wishes

#42 hat0112

hat0112
    • 1,219 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hi KBearToes! Congrats and Welcome to BDW! Where in Arube are you getting married? I am getting married at the Westin in Aruba on the 22nd. I love zaaale. I got some really cool stickers for my invite on there.

Happy Planning!
      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#43 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Its getting closer!!

October 11, 2010

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Save the Dates are almost ready for mailing, they should go out this week!!!

#44 Monica W

Monica W
        • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

Hello October Brides,

I have officially book our wedding for October 29, 2010 at the Excellence Resort in Punta Cana!!

I am looking to share a photographer if anyone has a great one.

#45 mscabo2010

mscabo2010
          • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

October 9th 2010 @ Casa Dorada in Cabo!! Cannot wait <3

#46 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

Hello Ladies,
              We just booked today for Dreams Los Cabos 10-28-10!! So excited. Now we are frantically trying to get our website created and our save the dates out as we have a fantastic group rate but guests have to book by March 11th to get it so we are scrambling.
              Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

#47 *Lo*

*Lo*
              • 2,993 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

Cindy, we are both from Toronto, both getting married in October and both at Dreams Cabo! Awesome.

Congrats on getting booked!

Are you doing flight and hotel separately? Flights are a lot more than they used to be from Toronto to Cabo so we were kind of disappointed but nothing we can do about it now!

#48 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hi Lo,

Great to meet another T.O. 10/10 Dreams Los Cabos bride!

We are doing a package. It is through Sunquest. It includes flights, hotel and transfers. The flights are westjet. We only got engaged on Christms eve and I only started looking at packages last month so I don't have much to compare to. I do know Oct is significantly cheaper than Nov, which is why we set our date in October. I am so excited about Dreams Los Cabos. Let me know if you want more info.

#49 gigiram77

gigiram77
                  • 43 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

Hello Ladies!

Another October bride here. My date is 10-23-10. I'm getting married in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! So excited for the wedding. I have my wedding website up and running, and have ordered my STD's already. I hope to send them out withing 2 weeks.
                    Site is booked, and checking out hotel rates at CasaMagna Marriott. I've been wondering if its cheaper to book flight/hotel ourselves, or if a TA would be a better person to have coordinate everything. Any opinions?

I know what invites i want to use, but that will wait until June probably.
                    I've already started buying stuff for my OOT bags, and have photographer & DJ set.
                    Wheels are spinning! Can't wait until october!

#50 TaniBBurwell

TaniBBurwell
                    • 57 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

I am getting married at the Riu Monteog Bay on 10-15-10!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users