Photo

October 2010 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#331 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi! Today I reached the 3 month point. Wedding in 3mo from today, wow!! And this week I found out I'll be on a work trip the week before I leave for Jamaica, fun!!

#332 glenny05

glenny05
    • 61 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amandamarieb
      This is really amazing. Congrats on getting it done. By any chance do you have a template that you'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance!
      This is the link, just choose the color in the part where it says "Change the Color" in the bottom left of the brochure:

http://www.vistaprin...ud...nip&xnid=1
      Glenny & Anthony
      Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana
      October 9th, 2010

http://tickers.Ticke....EPK/weight.png
      http://img.weddingco....i63z9ajt1q.png

#333 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
      • 278 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

Hey ladies!! I can't believe our weddings are "right around the corner."

3 months to go!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting so excited!!!!!! But there is so much to do............

BUT WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! STAY ENCOURAGED LADIES!!!!!!!!!!

#334 mexico102

mexico102
        • 300 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bride Loving CJ
          Hey ladies!! I can't believe our weddings are "right around the corner."

3 months to go!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting so excited!!!!!! But there is so much to do............

BUT WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! STAY ENCOURAGED LADIES!!!!!!!!!!
          We can do it!!!! Strangely I'm starting to feel less anxious......I seem to be making progress and getting more organized! I'm getting wicked excited too! Now if I could just quit my job......LOL......I could get it all done this week.

#335 chong

chong
          • 360 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mexico102
            We can do it!!!! Strangely I'm starting to feel less anxious......I seem to be making progress and getting more organized! I'm getting wicked excited too! Now if I could just quit my job......LOL......I could get it all done this week.
            I think I am getting exhausted. I cannot wait till the day I am in Mexico and just say.. "oh well" it's too late :) I had my friends over our tiny apartment today and cut tags, put ribbons, stuff bags.. it was so much fun. I want to get it all done so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

we are SOOOO close~

Chong

#336 wendyjd

wendyjd
            • 968 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

Congrats on getting stuff done. Got FI's wedding clothes yesterday, yay!!

#337 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
              • 87 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hi Oct bride! I haven't been on in a while and now that wedding is fast approaching I need to see how bad I'm slacking! haha
                My dress came in last week and that's all i've done for the wedding lately! I feel like I have a ton to do and don't know where to start. Oh, and I was assigned a wedding coordinator at Moon Palace so that's a plus.
                I have about 25 people booked so far and a few more still to go. I can't wait till 10/23!!!

#338 chong

chong
                • 360 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Scorpio30
                  Hi Oct bride! I haven't been on in a while and now that wedding is fast approaching I need to see how bad I'm slacking! haha
                  My dress came in last week and that's all i've done for the wedding lately! I feel like I have a ton to do and don't know where to start. Oh, and I was assigned a wedding coordinator at Moon Palace so that's a plus.
                  I have about 25 people booked so far and a few more still to go. I can't wait till 10/23!!!
                  Hi! I am addicted to this site. we all feel overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to do. Where are you in Philadelphia? I went to Drexel!!! I am actually going up to Philadelphia for my bachelorette party - all my friends live around the area!
                  Chong

#339 eunice.kindred

eunice.kindred
                  • 69 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

i'm getting slightly anxious too but excited for the day to come. we are supposed to be visiting next month and i feel a lot of decisions will be made then. less than 3 months!!! :)

#340 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
                    • 87 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

Hi Chong,
                      I'm in the NE area. That's so fun your going to Philly for your bach party!! What are your plans? We're actually going to a Phillies game for mine in Sept! Looking forward to it!
                      This site is addicting and overwhelming!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users