October 2010 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#11 Kacelb

Kacelb
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

Yay for October 2010 brides! I love it!

We are getting married 10/09/10 at Dreams Tulum. I hoping to find some other brides that will there for that weekend.

So far I have booked the resort and started the wedding website. We are having a photo shoot at the end of the month for pictures to include with our save the dates. I am hoping to send them out no later than end of November.

Congrats to all of you ladies~ one year and counting!
    Mike and Kacie's Wedding Website

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#12 smckinney22

smckinney22
    • 185 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

We are getting married 10-09-10 in Playa del Carmen

Ahh this time next year some of us will be married! It'll be here before we know it! Exciting stuff!!

I've sent the Save the Dates and will probably send the invites in the spring.

#13 StephiePoo

StephiePoo
      • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:27 PM

We are getting married 10/10/10 at Pueblo Bonito in Cabo. We are working on our DIY MIB Save the Dates right now and expect to have them sent by the end of the month.

The planning is really just starting to get under way, since we got engaged in 2008 it feels like we've just been sitting around doing nothing for so long. My Stepmom used to be a wedding planner so she is handling all of the details with the resort. If it wasn't for her I'd be going a little crazy right now.

#14 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Yay Steph I'm getting married 10/10/10 in Cabo also!!!

We have our STD's but for some reason we suck at actually going to mail them. Ridiculous.

#15 Kacelb

Kacelb
          • 36 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hi Ladies!

Any brides in the Riviera Maya on 10/10/10? I have a great photographer I am flying down for my wedding on 10/09/10- just thought I would let you know in case you are searching for a photographer! You can see her work through the website in my signature.

1 year to go!!! :)

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#16 Danyelle

Danyelle
            • 368 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:25 AM

I think we've (finally) decided on 10/9/10 in Riviera Maya!!
              Glad to see some date twins! Darn Kace, I wish I could share that photog but our dates are the same.

#17 Ruby2010

Ruby2010
              • 25 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

We are getting married in the Outer Banks, NC. Still working on the exact date.

#18 Kacelb

Kacelb
                • 36 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Yay! Love it. Have you picked a resort?

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Danyelle
                  I think we've (finally) decided on 10/9/10 in Riviera Maya!!
                  Glad to see some date twins! Darn Kace, I wish I could share that photog but our dates are the same.

#19 AshleyMichelle

AshleyMichelle
                  • 31 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

10-30-10 in Puerto Vallarta Mexico!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

#20 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                    • 370 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:31 PM

YAY October 2010 Brides!! 10-13-10 at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta via a Mexican Riviera Cruise... I can't wait!!

Congrats Ladies!
                      ~Jaime :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users