Photo

October 2010 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#171 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:46 AM

Hi All. Hope your week is going well. As promised earlier, here is a promo code (10% off) for discountmugs.com: Memorial It is good thru 5/31 per the email I received.

#172 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by wendyjd
      Hi All. Hope your week is going well. As promised earlier, here is a promo code (10% off) for discountmugs.com: Memorial It is good thru 5/31 per the email I received.
      Thanks Wendy! Do the discounts get any better than 10%? I have time so I'm just wondering if I should hold out for a better deal. Look at me. So greedy.
      Aly

#173 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

10% is pretty standard. I don't think I've seen any higher (or lower).

#174 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
        • 539 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by wendyjd
          Wendy!!! Now you have me hooked on discountmugs.com They even have great bags! And they have a ton of stuff that I do NOT NEED but I think I need because it's so cheap! :P
          ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#175 MayanLily

MayanLily
          • 316 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

haha! so true. I feel that way about vistaprint. It's out of control acutally. What do you ladies think about BLACK mugs? My FI wants black with teal logo but I'm not so sure it'll look nice. Plus it's BLACK.... that's not very beachy :P
            Aly

#176 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
            • 539 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

I like black mugs! We're actually thinking of maybe getting black for the guys and pink for the girls! I haven't checked out vistaprint yet. Do they have mugs?

#177 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:08 PM

How about teal for girls and black for guys, not sure if this is possible, I like runningbrides idea. I bought pink tumblers for girls and blue for guys (per FI's request instead of green). Still working on getting them personalized. Its been a busy work week for both of us so little DIY time.

#178 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:29 PM

Are any of you getting more stressed out as it gets closer? I've been so relaxed up until now & all i can think about are the things that need to get done & we need to buy. Its getting alittle overwhelming.

#179 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:32 AM

I think black mugs will be nice and I like the idea of doing black and teal mugs. Vistaprint has mugs and I just got an email that they are 50% off this weekend.

I am getting more stressed. I am starting to feel like I have so much to do and its not getting done and I am running out of time.
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#180 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                    • 539 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hat0112
                      I think black mugs will be nice and I like the idea of doing black and teal mugs. Vistaprint has mugs and I just got an email that they are 50% off this weekend.

I am getting more stressed. I am starting to feel like I have so much to do and its not getting done and I am running out of time.

Okay, why am I ricky retardo and can't find anything but coffee mugs on Vistaprint? Do they have travel mugs? Ugh I think I've been spending WAY too much time on my OOT bags. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users