• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#151 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wendyjd
    Sorry about that Tanya, luckily Davids is usually fairly quick. I hope you get the new dress soon.

Here's my wedding news of the day:
    FI's wedding band came in today and its great, its a hammered tungsten band. He loves it.

and I found tumblers with lids/straws (and aloe) at Dollar Tree today. I'm going to play around and see if I can get some waterproof stickers or rub off's to personalize it.
    Love the idea of waterproof stickers or rub off's. Where are you going to get them at? I was thinking of the same thing but wasn't sure where I would go to find them. :)
    ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#152 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

Tanya- you are sooo sneaky! I LOVE it. Good thing it came in so fast so you have time to sort it out.

Wendy- Thats great news about the ring! We bought FI's ring on Sunday and they had his size so it worked out perfect. It's also a Tungsten but with a strip of black microfibre in the centre. It really is awesome. He loves it too... he tries it on like 10 times a day! He's worse than me with dress #1!

Here's my wedding news today: bought a BM dress for my sis... and she loves it so we're golden.

Look at us go Slackers Club!!!!
      Aly

#153 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayanLily
        Tanya- you are sooo sneaky! I LOVE it. Good thing it came in so fast so you have time to sort it out.

Wendy- Thats great news about the ring! We bought FI's ring on Sunday and they had his size so it worked out perfect. It's also a Tungsten but with a strip of black microfibre in the centre. It really is awesome. He loves it too... he tries it on like 10 times a day! He's worse than me with dress #1!

Here's my wedding news today: bought a BM dress for my sis... and she loves it so we're golden.

Look at us go Slackers Club!!!!

LOL... It was actually my moms idea, I never would have thought of it! Please all pray for the Manager that is working when the "new" one comes in...bc if check and those lil purple marks are there on the strap...there will be hell to pay!! LOL I was so laid back w my dress and def. didnt want to spend a ton of $$$ but damn it, dont try to get over on me!! :)
        Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#154 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

Aly--Slackers are kicking it in. FI just said tonight, I think we're about done except for the goodie bags and AHR. I threw in finding a cheap photog for TTD session.

RunningBride, I was able to find clear plastic sticker paper (whole page), not sure how it will fare. Gonna do a test run in the dishwasher soon. Hobby lobby and OfficeMax didn't have blank transfer paper but I found this on ebay: Grafix RUB-ON TRANSFER FILM. I also found an etsy seller who makes personalized waterproof stickers (not clear):
          Designer Label Gal Diva Boutique Graphic by designerlabelgal
          I feel like I need to get the cups soon bc you never know how long Dollar Tree will have things.

#155 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
          • 539 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by wendyjd
            Aly--Slackers are kicking it in. FI just said tonight, I think we're about done except for the goodie bags and AHR. I threw in finding a cheap photog for TTD session.

RunningBride, I was able to find clear plastic sticker paper (whole page), not sure how it will fare. Gonna do a test run in the dishwasher soon. Hobby lobby and OfficeMax didn't have blank transfer paper but I found this on ebay: Grafix RUB-ON TRANSFER FILM. I also found an etsy seller who makes personalized waterproof stickers (not clear):
            Designer Label Gal Diva Boutique Graphic by designerlabelgal
            I feel like I need to get the cups soon bc you never know how long Dollar Tree will have things.
            I'm lovin' the Slacker Club! I FINALLY picked out my bridesmaid dresses. Poor girls only have until May 23rd to get measured and ordered to take advantage of the sale. Oops.

Thanks for the help, I'm going to go check out the link now. Let me know how they come out of the dishwasher!
            ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#156 MayanLily

MayanLily
            • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

K I don't know if this pic will work. It took about 3 hrs to figure it out!
              Aly

#157 MayanLily

MayanLily
              • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
                Aly

#158 MayanLily

MayanLily
                • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

oh yay I think it worked after attempt #2. I'm going to bed now, my brain hurts.
                  Aly

#159 wendyjd

wendyjd
                  • 968 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

Great dresses. I heart them!!

Go Slackers Go!!

#160 ldclem2003

ldclem2003
                    • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

I am also getting married on 10/20/2010 in Grand Cayman! I also tried for the 10/10/10 date, but no cruises were at a port we wanted to get married on, so 10/20/10 it is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users