October 2010 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#91 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

avong1228, you are not way off. We didn’t do STDs and we don’t know how many people are actually coming so that’s why we sent them out so early.
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#92 Scorpio30

• 87 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hey Oct brides!! So my invites went out about 2 weeks ago and I have 17 people booked so far! So exciting! I'm working on picking a photographer in the next few weeks. I feel like I have a ton to do but plenty of time to do it. Almost 6 months to go. Wait, maybe I don't have plenty of time!! LOL

#93 Missjacks

• 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

Getting married at Dreams Puerto Vallarta Mexico on October 31st 2010....that's right...on Halloween and on a Sunday. You should see the expressions I get when I tell people. But a good friend was married on Halloween and have been happily married for 12 yrs now, so cant be that bad.

#94 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Halloween! I love that!! We are getting married October 27th at the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum.....2 days after my birthday!

Bride & Groom + 56 Guests Booked!!! And still a few maybes!!!

#95 luchdiamond

• 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

My date is 10/21/10. We only have 5 people booked but its okay. We would have done it with just the 2 of us.

#96 christina39

• 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Our wedding date is October 2nd 2010 at the Grand Palladium Resort and Spa in Jamaica!

#97 MayanLily

• 316 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by luchdiamond
                My date is 10/21/10. We only have 5 people booked but its okay. We would have done it with just the 2 of us.
                Woot Woot! Same date. I think that 5 people is great! I have 30 at the moment and wish people would STOP booking LOL

#98 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

Wow, I just looked at my siggie and realized I am exactly 6 months from my wedding day. Woo hoo. So what is everyone up to. This thread is pretty quite. I have taken care of attire for me, FI, the wedding party, invites are ordered and minister, photog and videographer are booked but that is really it. I really need to start turning my mind to decor, dj, flowers etc. 6 months seems like its still a long way away but considering how fast the first 4 months of planning has slipped by, its really no time at all.

#99 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

Cindy, this thread is fairly quiet. I'm having a small wedding; no one has booked yet, not even my FI and me, we are waiting for fall sale prices. Our site is booked, we are using the flowers and photog that comes with the wedding package. My dress is in the closet, waiting, FI knows what he wants, hasn't purchased yet though. Invites are out, my wedding ring is being made at present. So biggest priority for me is to book the trip.

Good luck and happy planning everyone!! We are5-6mo until the big day.

#100 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

I've decided to send out my invitations mid May. I've got my dress, necklace, shoes, hair flower, veil, FI outfit, groomsmens outifits, groomsmens gifts, BM gifts (almost done with that), dad's outfit, key/tip holders, spanish & cocktail for dummies, koozies, napkins, photographer, playlist and dj. We are booked but I feel like I still have a lot to do and I can't until we know how many people are coming.

Rest of the OOT bag stuff and bag
                      Possibly water/sports bottle
                      table runners
                      picking out bouquets
                      Pick out centerpieces
                      flower girl basket/ring bearer pillow
                      Cigar labels
                      signs for guest book and cigar table

I'm not doing table #'s or cards or a cake cutter or toasting flutes.

Am I missing anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users