Sign in to follow this  
Jo 2010

October 2010 Brides?

Aly, the link worked. I've tried stickers. I think my 2 biggest problems are 1. I'm a perfectionist (and so is FI esp diy stuff) and 2. my cups are transparent so everything is very cloudy when we put on the cups. I've tried stickers, used clear ones, except it has a cloudy film. the cloudy film will come off with scrubbing but the ink doesn't stick to the shiny surface as well. We may scrub off the cloudy stuff and print, and cover with a second scrubbed sheet. We were frustrated and stopped before we got mad and broke something. hehe

on a great note this week we:

1. booked our photog (finally decided I had to have a pro do them instead of family)

2. booked our ahr caterer

3. received our ahr invites (for those not getting wedding invites. unfortunately I forgot the date to rsvp by, but I'm not going to sweat it). ordered from vistaprint, received 3 days after ordering--selected the 2wk delivery option.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post
Great frame. I haven't decided if I want to do a sand ceremony or not (FI probly doesn't even know what that is, haha).

I am really frustrated with my dollar tree cups/lids. I can't find anything to use for personalizing, tried clear adhesive paper... looks really cloudy, and now rub on transfer paper, still really cloudy. I may end up using a darn paint pen!!!

I need to take a few days off wedding planning and get ready for Bunco at my house in just over a week. How sad that I'm thinking about color coordinating the food/drink!!! argh, just some snacks and soda/wine/cocktails will be fine.
Ok this might be way too much work but this how I get myself into long horrific projects.....what about stencils? time consuming but you have a few months.....LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post
Great frame. I haven't decided if I want to do a sand ceremony or not (FI probly doesn't even know what that is, haha).

I am really frustrated with my dollar tree cups/lids. I can't find anything to use for personalizing, tried clear adhesive paper... looks really cloudy, and now rub on transfer paper, still really cloudy. I may end up using a darn paint pen!!!

I need to take a few days off wedding planning and get ready for Bunco at my house in just over a week. How sad that I'm thinking about color coordinating the food/drink!!! argh, just some snacks and soda/wine/cocktails will be fine.
What about a stamp and permanent ink? I know Vistaprint has free stamps and Im SURE I've seen permanent ink pads for stamps....that might work?? Just an idea..

Thanks for the ideas all. I ignored them this weekend and FI is not interest this week (so far...heat wave and he works outside so he's exhausted when he gets home).

OMG Wendy! There's an elephant behind you!

Maybe you should see how much to get your logo imprinted on them. You could go to a local store that does it and price it out. Might be worth the $$!

Glad someone is having nice weather. We've seen the sun twice in the last month! It's pathetic and depressing sad.gif

OMG that sucks about the sun, but the heat really sucks where I live and it is humid. Guess it makes me really ready for Mexico, though!

How is everyone coming along with their wedding planning?

I actually miss humidity!! I live in Las Vegas and absolutely hate everything about living here. Wow, sorry to start off on that note.

Wendy let us know how the mugs turn out!!! I'm just in the process of ordering mugs now. Ugh so many choices!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeat View Post
Hello fellow brides!!! I feel off a bit because i had baby.....but now i'm back in wedding planing mood... not that i really have a choice. lol
wow congrats!