good dress places in Mpls?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

Hey girlies. Anyone know of any great dress shops in Mpls?

#2 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

My sister got married in September of 2006 and she got her dress Click the image to open in full size.

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:43 PM

Thanks! We'll have to check them out!

#4 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:06 AM

Have you tried the Wedding Shop on Grand Avenue in St Paul? They have a wonderful young lady named Kathy who is in charge of the bridal gowns. She's had years of experience and knows her stuff. Not at all pushy. This is one of the most helpful shops in the Cities.

Lizzy
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#5 SheaS

SheaS
          • 380 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 01:02 AM

I do not know of any either really.... I was referred to a place in Burnsville and Mankato, but can't remember the names of them.

#6 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

Wedding Shop sounds familiar... my friend may have gotten her dress there. Thanks!!

#7 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:13 PM

alright, i'm going dress shopping for the FIRST time next weekend. many of you probably remember that i am NOT excited for this. hence I think i need to start a good, nice place first...

Anyone have any other suggestions on a place in Minneapolis?

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:53 PM

Rush's Bridal downtown is a good bet

#9 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                  • 1,798 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:06 PM

I promise you that if you go here Welcome to Mary Kay's Bridal you will have a great experience. I just walked in one day (ALONE) and got my dream dress.
                    The girls are down-to-earth and they don't work on comisson (sp?).
                    The size of the dress was too small for me so the girl tried it on for me!
                    I was blown away by how nice they were AND if you pay by cash or check they give you a 10% discount which can be huge.

#10 SheaS

SheaS
                    • 380 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:27 AM

I ended up getting my dress from the Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul. I love my dress, and they were really helpful. I must say though that we got our bridesmaid dresses there as well. After all 4 went for their fitting, I went back to pay (It is about 50 minute drive) and they lost our order sheet! I was really ticked off... they ended up finding it a couple of days later and claim it was mis-filed. Regardless, it shouldn't have happened and it was stressful.
                      One good thing with this place is if you do cash and carry, they give you 20% off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users