Sign in to follow this  
Scott-Pierre

Anyone Recently Receive Flowers from Bittersweet?t

I'm about to put up a Boycott Bittersweet topic. I finally gave up on Crystal (as I should have long ago), put in a complaint with the BBB - and I'm calling Mastercard today to see if they can do anything about my deposit.

Anyways, last night I started emailing a few other companys - and loh and behold, one of the quotes I put in online mentioned that I was looking for a company that wouldn't screw me.... well the lady gets back to me (sorry I can't remember the company at the top of my head), and says "Let me guess Bittersweet?" - well I press her a little bit, and she comes back and says that Bittersweet and another company in the states have been giving Brides the run around for months. She said they seem to just give out enough flowers to get a few good reviews, and then they seem to dry up around Bridal season! Now, this is just one companys reviews (and mind you, she is looking for my money too), but seeing as I didn't even have to give her the company name - that says A LOT! So, beware Bittersweet! If anyone is on any other forums, please post this somewhere! We need to keep people from giving up their deposit so freely!

So far they have not responded to my BBB complaint, and apparently they can totally ignore it if they want to. Just like they ignore calls and emails. Still put in your complaint so other consumers can be made aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
So far they have not responded to my BBB complaint, and apparently they can totally ignore it if they want to. Just like they ignore calls and emails. Still put in your complaint so other consumers can be made aware.
Any new news on this?