Anyone Recently Receive Flowers from Bittersweet?t

THE BITTERSWEET TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD!!! Sorry that is shouting... I am a small business owner that relies on word-of-mouth to promote my business, this lack of ownership and responsiblity for the problem blows my mind. I can not believe she allowed brides to leave for their wedding without their flowers. Seriously I would have stayed up all night to pull this off and have the flowers at her door.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...un-FREAKING-believable!

I know it sucks big time but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason...you'll probably LOVE your flowers from the resort even more than the ones from this vendor.

Please please please, when you get home, report to the Better Business Bureau. I check out businesses all the time on their website and make my final decisions from there on whether or not I will use a service from a particular business.

I actually did this with the vendor in question and decided that the rating was not high enough for my liking. I ended up using a vendor closer to home so that if anything happened with my flowers than I could drive myself over there to see what was going on. Hearing about your experience as well as reading the other bride encounter on another thread...I am glad that my instincts proved right.

I am positive that you are going to be soooo happy with what the florist in Jamaica will come up with for you. Thank you for posting this as a warning to future brides about this company.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Please let us all know how it went and post TONS of pictures of your flowers on the big day!

Scott-Pierre

I am so sorry to hear about your flower saga and hope that your flowers turned out even better than imagined.

I am so very grateful for your honest posts and updates because I'd just sent in my quote to Bittersweet today. Now, I am going to search elsewhere because I do not want to have to experience that. Thanks again!

Hey Ladies!

I am back and married! Of course I didn't have the Bittersweet flowers, but everything happens for a reason! The flowers from Tai Flower were amazing! They matched my MOH's dress better than what the Bittersweet ones would have! I still ordered all of the items I originally wanted and was very pleased! I returned home to a UPS note on my door saying they attempted to deliver the Bittersweet package. It had a note that COD was due in the amount of $22.26. Is this chick crazy! I had paid her in full! Whatever! That package can rot at UPS until they send it back to her. I am not going to pick it up b/c I will not be responsible for that COD or the return postage. I recieved the refund of the final payment from my credit card company. I filed a complaint with the BBB to get my down payment back. I will keep u updated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
AnnR- It doesn't seem fair that Bittersweet is allowed to be on here after screwing over several brides here on the forum. She shouldn't get any extra exposure!
Like Maureen says below, she is a paying vendor. But more importantly, I'd rather let her work speak for herself - anyone that does any research on this company is going to see your reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Maureen View Post
I can't even imagine how frustrated and disappointed you must be because of this situation. However, as for what Ann said about not banning due to poor service. Vendors now pay to be on here so I imagine they have to break actual forum rules not just suck in general to get banned. I think it is actually better to have all of this on here. You are warning future brides and the few poor attempts that Bittersweet made in Glamourina's thread were less than redeeming. So I doubt they will actually get business from the forum now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamianbride2010 View Post
Scott-Pierre
I am so sorry to hear about your flower saga and hope that your flowers turned out even better than imagined.

I am so very grateful for your honest posts and updates because I'd just sent in my quote to Bittersweet today. Now, I am going to search elsewhere because I do not want to have to experience that. Thanks again!
Here is an example!

Wow! Thanks for the update on that one!! I knew Tai could pull it off for you :) Wasn't the ROR absolutely perfect?? Can't wait to see those reception pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
Hey Ladies!

I am back and married! Of course I didn't have the Bittersweet flowers, but everything happens for a reason! The flowers from Tai Flower were amazing! They matched my MOH's dress better than what the Bittersweet ones would have! I still ordered all of the items I originally wanted and was very pleased! I returned home to a UPS note on my door saying they attempted to deliver the Bittersweet package. It had a note that COD was due in the amount of $22.26. Is this chick crazy! I had paid her in full! Whatever! That package can rot at UPS until they send it back to her. I am not going to pick it up b/c I will not be responsible for that COD or the return postage. I recieved the refund of the final payment from my credit card company. I filed a complaint with the BBB to get my down payment back. I will keep u updated!!!