Sign in to follow this  
cake2121

Married and back from RPTB!!!

Thanks for the review! Another extremely happy RPTB bride, I'm so glad to hear it! My wedding is at the RPTB in May 2010 and I cannot wait!

P.S. I was already considering bringing a cute cake-topper like yours and now after seeing your pics, I'm 100% sure I will! Thanks for sharing=)

Congrats! Everything looked beautiful and your cake topper was so adorable! I'm glad you had a great time and congrats again Mrs.!

Congrats Pics Look nice.I also just got back from Negril.Our wedding was also Perfect!Again Congrats to you and your Husband and Good Luck

Congratulations, love your pics! You look gorgeous! I am getting married there in 7 weeks time! yikes! haha What photographer did you use, and did you have your hair and make up done in the renova spa? Thanks

Preciousmi811 - I had only my hair done there at the spa and I did my make up myself! I loved how my hair turned out and I got my flowers from someone else in the states they were fake! ;0)

Slgscot- Our photographer was my husbands sister and I had my hair done at the renova spa - I did my own makeup! I highly suggest the spa though! I also had a swedish massage done there and it was amazing! Best wishes~