Sign in to follow this  
cruisebride0410

Door magnets

I read on another Web site that cruisers sometimes decorate their doors to easily identify their room. Apparently all the doors in the ship are magnetic too. I was thinking that a door magnet might be something fun include in my OOT bags or have someone put on the doors of my guests. Has anyone ever seen this or thought about doing it?

If you haven't tried Vistaprint I hightly recommend it. They have so many designs, and great freebie deals too! They have everything from magnets, to decals, to postcards, to banners, etc....and you can personalize it all!

I've also seen the whiteboard/chalkboard idea, which is VERY cute...8 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisebride0410 View Post
I saw car magnets on Vistaprint. Is the stuff on there really free? You just pay shipping?
It's free! All you have to pay for is the shipping. I just designed some car door magnets for my brother-in-law's business (he's a landscaper). They came in today and they look great. I always get the cheapest shipping option and usually have the stuff at my door within a week and a half.

I want to do the same thing! Our TA put our room down the hall from the other balcony rooms, and most of our guests are booking interior rooms, so I want to do something so we can all find each other. Magnets sound like a great idea...maybe get those write on/wipe off magnetic boards.

Vistaprint is awesome! You only pay shipping, and if you want to order more the prices aren't bad. I've made several "free" orders, and everything looks great! Works out to around $2 per item...personalized and delivered!

There are some great threads on here with some great vistaprint ideas.

I also saw another idea on another forum. She took a small sized whiteboad, put double sided tape on the back, and used stencil paint and stickers for the decoration.

You could always use the manets strips on the back too!

Def do something because my door tags with a normal 2in circle cutout for the handle kept falling off of the door handles so it is too bad the magnets didn't work, I would bring a little tape to help reinforce them.