Photo

Poop Deck Restaurant - Nassau

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Ceci21

Ceci21
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:44 PM

OMG!!! I am also using Wedding in the Bahamas WC. Lynda is great! Our wedding is next month (Oct. 17, 2009) we are sailing on a weekend cruise on NCL with 50 family and friends...Lynda worked everything out for us to get our guest from the pier to the venue at Sandyport. Also, she gives great advise! There prices are great...my venue is going to be great....I will post some pictures when I return!

Also, on my invites I omitted poop deck! My invites said " Sandyport Beach
    Nassau, Bahamas"

#12 creoletexan

creoletexan
    • 220 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

I decided to have my informal dinner reception at the Poopdeck Restaurant, but since there is also a wedding that day, we won't be able to be outside, which is fine. However, could anyone tell me what the inside looks like? I've already made a reservation for 30 people that evening.

#13 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by creoletexan
        I decided to have my informal dinner reception at the Poopdeck Restaurant, but since there is also a wedding that day, we won't be able to be outside, which is fine. However, could anyone tell me what the inside looks like? I've already made a reservation for 30 people that evening.
        Are you talking about the Poop Deck Restaurant that is just over the Paradise Island Bridge or the one the more formal restaurant in Sandyport?

#14 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

Who on earth calls their restaurant the poop deck? Seriously? I am sorry I couldn't stop laughing reading this thread.

But the photos look beautiful!!!

#15 Ceci21

Ceci21
          • 44 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:31 AM

Ok...I know that the Poopdeck sounds crazy...but the food was amazing! I got married about a week an half ago at the "Sandyport" aka Poopdeck! It was beautiful! My WC from Weddings in the Bahamas did an outstanding job! They exceeded our expectations! The wedding day was a beautiful cloudless day and our shoe side wedding was amazing with the crystal blue ocean as our back drop! I could not have asked for a better day!

#16 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ceci21
              Ok...I know that the Poopdeck sounds crazy...but the food was amazing! I got married about a week an half ago at the "Sandyport" aka Poopdeck! It was beautiful! My WC from Weddings in the Bahamas did an outstanding job! They exceeded our expectations! The wedding day was a beautiful cloudless day and our shoe side wedding was amazing with the crystal blue ocean as our back drop! I could not have asked for a better day!

How wonderful!!! So happy that your day was all that you wanted it to be. I have never been to the Poop-Deck in Sandyport, but the Poop deck over the bridge has great food!!

#17 santiba

santiba
              • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

We're having our wedding in the same place. Would love to see your pics

#18 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
                • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hi cruisebride. My fiance and I were there about 4 years ago. We loved it. Great food and such fun staff. I think its a great idea to have the wedding there. As far as the word "poop" I think it makes it kind of funny!!!

#19 svs

svs
                  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hi! I see that you had your wedding at the Poop Deck Sandyport...I'm looking to have my wedding there next year, but I'm in desperate need of photos. When the wedding coordinator took us it was closed and I couldn't get a good grasp on how the patio would look when it is all decorated. Do you have photos from your wedding that you would be able to share? It would be sooo awesome. Thank you! how was the bahamian wedding? Any advice? I live in Los Angeles, although most of my family will be coming in from Boston and New York. Any cool activities you and your guests did? I'm trying to think of fun ideas aside from the beach, etc...THANKS!!!

#20 emjonesnyc

emjonesnyc
                    • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:17 PM

This is so helpful. Was thinking of having my reception there too or at beach Club Cafe. Does anyone know if they can do an actual reception ON the beach at Sandyport/PoopDeck??  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users