Photo

Private Transportation in Riviera Maya...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Mely

Mely
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

I'm getting married in Riviera Maya in June 2010. I'm going to have to transport my guests from our resort to a near-by church. Does anyone recommend a transportation company there?

#2 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

We just got back from Riviera Maya and we used Cancun Transfer they were great.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:31 PM

hi,
        if you read tylers girl review of rprm she recommended a private company too.

#4 Simistar

Simistar
        • 645 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

We used Cancun Tranfers too and had GREAT service! Wold totally recommend them...they were on-time and professional... (saving us both time and stress, lol:-)

Cancun Airport - Cancun airport Transportation - Cancun Airport Transfers - Cancun International Airport, Cancun taxi

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

we used sinal tours now known as mayan landscape. If you search "sinal tours" on the forum you'll find my thread with all the info.

I highly recommend them.

Avoid Lomas at all costs. That company is sketchy.

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:22 AM

We have friends who own a private transportation company in the RM -- Sauce Vacations. Super nice drivers, brand new and always clean vans/vehicles. They also have really nice buses if you've got a large group. They also offer tours at discounted rates if you'd like to get something together for your group as well as airport transfers without the hassle.

If you use them, they'll even set up a special page on their site just for your guests to use. They did that for us, and now have one up for another bride I referred to them! I actually think one of our wedding pics is on their page, lol

Let them know MarieSam sent you and they can hook you up with a good price The owners (our friends) are Sylvia and Ismael -- here is their website Cancun and Riviera Maya Transportation

Good luck!

#7 Mely

Mely
              • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the suggestions.

#8 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for the info everyone. We are looking to rent a bus for our guests... this is just what we were looking for. :)

#9 LadyN

LadyN
                  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:31 AM

Hi!! We used Cancun Transportation Services and they were great. The charter bus we used was new, clean and on time. We used it to pick up our guest from the hotel, to the church...from the church to the reception...from the reception back to the hotel. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Here is a link to my wedding review that includes them
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48386

Here is the link to their page
                    Cancun Transportation, Cancun Airport Shuttle, Cancun Limo Rental & Cancun Bus Charters

Hope this is helpful!!!
                    Nereida

#10 Mely

Mely
                    • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:05 AM

Thanks everyone! I'm going to start my research right now. Will keep you all posted :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users