Need advise - What colour shirt should the BM wear?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LIW

• 197 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:50 PM

Okay ladies, I need your help. I'm trying to decide what colour shirt the best man should wear.

FH is wearing a black suit with very fine chocolate brown pinstripes, with a diamond white shirt and a cream coloured tie, with light blue designs on it.

My MOH is wearing this dress:

Click the image to open in full size.

in this colour

Click the image to open in full size.

I would like the BM in black dress pants, but I'm not sure what colour shirt.

I'm thinking either white, light blue or cobalt (similar to my MOH) dress. Also, should the BM wear the same tie as FH? Would it look silly if he was wearing a different tie?

Also, my dress is ivory.

What do you ladies think?

38 people plus bride and groom coming to Cuba!

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

I voted for cobalt so that he matches your MOH color. I think that since your FI is wearing a different color shirt then the BM could wear the same color tie. They won't look too similar. Decisions, decisions! Good luck with whatever you choose!

#3 mexicana bride

mexicana bride
      • 165 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:33 PM

I'm voting #3 as well, b/c it matches your MOH. Good luck!

#4 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
        • 291 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:57 PM

I voted number three too - I think the cream tie would be an interesting contrast and a good way for the bridal party to look cohesive :)

#5 Jenn&Kraig

• 190 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Seeing as your mother is wearing the cobalt blue, I opted for that color for the BM.

I think the cream color tie would be nice for the BM as well, it helps tie them all together, but in the end it's up to you!!

Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users