Misha Earle Photographer

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 elyse918

• 19 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

I also used Misha for our wedding and our pictured were just posted online.  Let me know if you are wanting to see these pictures if you are considering using her for your wedding and I can send you the link

#22 daizyduke

• 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:17 AM

Her website looks great!

#23 deannamarie85

• 447 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Her website looks great!

I have booked her for my May 7th,2011 wedding! i will do a review once I get back!

#24 RyGuysBride

• 150 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:28 AM

Hi Deannamarie,

I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed and more. I'm looking into Misha Earle for our wedding and I've emailed to see about availability and pricing. How was your experience with her? If you have any info on pricing and packages that would be great!

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

I have booked her for my May 7th,2011 wedding! i will do a review once I get back!

#25 RyGuysBride

• 150 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

I've booked Misha for our wedding on January 18, 2012!!! I'm so excited!

#26 cvgreene

• 48 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

I have Misha booked for my wedding on May 8, 2012 I love her work! She is amazing! I just have to choose a package I am thinking the silver package and maybe trash the dress session. What is everyone else doing?

#27 Brynnrdh

• 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:44 PM

We booked Misha for our wedding on June 21. We picked the smallest package at 3 hours but I am wondering if that will be enough time? It's only my fiance and I but I want to get a lot of pictures at the resort and some off the resort.

#28 scooter514

• 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:55 PM

I'm so glad to read these great reviews of her. We have booked her for 3 hours as well. We were told with having 8-10 guests that 3 hours would be more than enough time for everything including pictures off the resort. Has anyone else found that this is enough time or did you ever wish you had more time?

#29 kfarkas26

• Site Supporter
                  • 209 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

Just Booked Misha! So excited!!!

#30 malikmakhi

• 27 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

I am interested in booking Misha as well. The three hour package is within my budget, however I wanted photos before the ceremony, during the ceremony, dinner, and reception. I pretty much wanted photos of everything....Is that the norm or just the pics of the bride and groom typical????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users