Photo

Misha Earle Photographer

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hey Erica! Thanks for sharing the news. Did you have to purchase a guest pass for Misha to take photos at your wedding, on the hotel grounds? Does Rose Hall Suites allow outside photographers? Is Mishas Earle one of their regular photographers?
    Ms. Abby

#12 hiccups

hiccups
    • 224 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:08 PM

I'm also considering her as well. Her pics look beautiful.

#13 PALZ

PALZ
      • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

Misha Earle is phenominal! We just worked with Misha at our April 1, 2010 wedding at Villas Sur Mer, Negril and although we haven't seen the results yet i am so confident in her skills I'm willing to endorse her now! We asked her to shoot mainly black and white and candid with only minimal posed shots and some color. Our only reminder that she was there was when her flash went off at just the right moment and we realized she had caught yet another fabulous moment. She used 2 cameras to ensure a quick response in the right format at the right moment. You need only to look at her previous work to know that this woman is ranked high in her field. Her expertise in all genres of photography ensure that she captures your setting and details with as much expertise as in her shots of people - posed or candid. I highly recommend her and ladies, not enough can be said about the value of good work, if you must cut a budget do it somewhere else not in the photographer - go with Misha and you'll be comfortable, relaxed and no doubt very pleased with your decision. All the best to everyone!

#14 selassie11

selassie11
        • 206 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the info PALZ! I'm also getting married at Villa Sur Mer next April. Ari is the best! How was everything? I'm curious to know....have you done your review yet? Do tell!!

#15 Vikki

Vikki
          • 807 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:35 PM

I used Misha for my November wedding and was very impressed. PM me if you want I can link you some of our shots.

#16 PALZ

PALZ
            • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by selassie11
              Thanks for the info PALZ! I'm also getting married at Villa Sur Mer next April. Ari is the best! How was everything? I'm curious to know....have you done your review yet? Do tell!!
              Hi selassie, see my review of Ari under Negril Jamaica Wedding Planners. I'm new to this forum so haven't posted everything under every heading but I can tell you Ari-the-Awesome is just that! If you have other questions please let me know.

#17 LadyD

LadyD
              • 108 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PALZ
                Misha Earle is phenominal! We just worked with Misha at our April 1, 2010 wedding at Villas Sur Mer, Negril and although we haven't seen the results yet i am so confident in her skills I'm willing to endorse her now! We asked her to shoot mainly black and white and candid with only minimal posed shots and some color. Our only reminder that she was there was when her flash went off at just the right moment and we realized she had caught yet another fabulous moment. She used 2 cameras to ensure a quick response in the right format at the right moment. You need only to look at her previous work to know that this woman is ranked high in her field. Her expertise in all genres of photography ensure that she captures your setting and details with as much expertise as in her shots of people - posed or candid. I highly recommend her and ladies, not enough can be said about the value of good work, if you must cut a budget do it somewhere else not in the photographer - go with Misha and you'll be comfortable, relaxed and no doubt very pleased with your decision. All the best to everyone!

I'm glad everything went well!! I am going to using her in a couple weeks for my wedding! I'm very excited!!
                Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#18 Virtuous

Virtuous
                • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:45 AM

I've booked Misha for my Nov 2010 wedding and I'm very excited!!!

#19 elyse918

elyse918
                  • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

Misha just did our wedding at Grand Palladium and Honeymoon pix at Rockhouse...I can share photos when they are ready. Husband and I thought she and her side shooter Geoffrey were great and the family commented on the fact that they were impressed with both of them. Misha's expertise came out in the experience and she was great with follow up and communicating with us through the entire experience.

#20 RAMSGIRL

RAMSGIRL
                    • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

Misha took my photos at my wedding in Jamaica also. They turned out great! Misha is a professional and cares about her clients.  She made me feel comfortable right from the start.  My photos are so large so I have to resize them then I will post some.  You can't go wrong with Misha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users