Photo

Does anyone have pixs from Beaches Negril Wedding?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 sherric80

sherric80
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:17 PM

Yes we paid for each one. They wanted over $4000 for just the CD with all the pictures, but because we bought the package they gave us a discount. It was cheaper to buy the package + all 350 pictures than it was to buy just the CD of pictures. We were definately glad that we had already purchased the package when they told us the price of just the CD! Buying the package is basically your guarantee that you will have a photographer for a certain amount of time + an album and CD of a few pictures.

Here is a link to some of our pictures:

http://beachesnegril....shutterfly.com
    password: jamaica

#32 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
    • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

hi sherric80 - how many hours did you have your photographer for? could you get getting ready pictures too?

#33 soulmatekate

soulmatekate
      • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

I still don't understand why photographers who are in jamaica only give 200-300 photos for such a high price when the US photographers give upwards of a thousand photos.

#34 brenloveslife

brenloveslife
        • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:55 PM

Hi Everyone....

I guess I am in the same boat about pictures...  Pictures mean so much to me...  I would like to see what a "proof book" looks like from another wedding, to make up my mind.  We are looking to be married at Beaches Negril...   I am currently putting together my "wedding to do" book...  I see the prices from beaches/sandals, but NO real examples of photos.  I would sooo appreciate any links to weddings photos for that resort... Thank you again... 

#35 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
          • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

I ended up getting the $2000. Our photographer was really on top of things. The only thing that is annoying is that you only get raw images - they are not allowed to edit. But I just bought photoshop and will just do them myself. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users