Photo

Gifts That Don't Suck

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

We are doing stadium cups too! My FI asked for them as well. They will be really handy!

#32 Flasong

Flasong
    • 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

My vote is for the travel mugs..I am partial to them as I got them for my guests lol. I have been to many AI and those mugs really do come in handy..less trips to the bar!

#33 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
      • 400 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:11 AM

we are giving koozies, cups and towels in a cool bag! I might add a little picture frame too! I am super excited about out OOT bags!
        http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
        May 29, 2010
        Cancun, Mexico

#34 Mrs. R

Mrs. R
        • 73 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:26 AM

We did OOT bags in each room, plus cigars for guys and 'dancing shoes' for the ladies at the reception (fuchsia Old Navy flip flops wrapped in green ribbon -- my MOH made the sign)

Click the image to open in full size.
          http://i829.photobuc....b/ruins1-1.jpg

Married July 31, 2009
          Hilton Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay
          photos by: psphotogallery.com

#35 Patti

Patti
          • 555 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

How cute!!! She did a good job!!

#36 smith3576

smith3576
            • 290 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

Oh thanks! We are putting flip flops out and I was struggling with a good sign phrase for them - I might have to use yours!
              We're married! Jamie

#37 TCIbride

TCIbride
              • 189 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

My FI tells me I'm going overboard and maybe he's right, but I want to do something nice for my guests who travel far to be with us. But we have a small number of people 20 - so I can splurge on them.
                We are doing OOT personalized with each guest's name bags ( include beach towels, wedding-week-survival-kit, koozies, CD wedding mix, a magazine to read). At the reception, we are using silver tone small picture frame as a placecard/favor #1 and later we give out pashminas (the real ones - cashmire and silk blend) for girls and travel sized cocktail shaker/cocktail recipe/small bottle of rum - for guys.

#38 Patti

Patti
                • 555 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

We're having a small wedding, as well - 12 in all. We have purchased beach bags and beach towels. The girls are getting a beachy, pretty color beach towel and the guys are getting their favorite sports team beach towel. I have pashminas for the ladies. We have the First Aid kit, along with playing cards, game books, etc. I would really like to get some personalized mugs. The problem I'm having is that most places have a minimum order, which is way more than the 12 that I need. Discount Mugs will allow me to purchase only 12 at a reasonable rate for printable, but then I have to add a $50 set up fee. End result, it seems like a lot for just 12 mugs. Any suggestions?

#39 TCIbride

TCIbride
                  • 189 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Patti
                    We're having a small wedding, as well - 12 in all. We have purchased beach bags and beach towels. The girls are getting a beachy, pretty color beach towel and the guys are getting their favorite sports team beach towel. I have pashminas for the ladies. We have the First Aid kit, along with playing cards, game books, etc. I would really like to get some personalized mugs. The problem I'm having is that most places have a minimum order, which is way more than the 12 that I need. Discount Mugs will allow me to purchase only 12 at a reasonable rate for printable, but then I have to add a $50 set up fee. End result, it seems like a lot for just 12 mugs. Any suggestions?
                    Patti, try to post here and team up with somebody. You order the minimum size - 50-60 etc cups and then just split it between the people. I did it for my koozies. They couldn't be personalized of course with my name and such, but I got it in my color and it said what I wanted to it say "to have and to hold to keep your drink cold".

#40 Patti

Patti
                    • 555 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

Thanks, TCIbride. Where did y'all order yours from?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users