Jessalyn's planning pics/ideas etc...(lots of pics)

Following in the footsteps of Nicole, Sarah and Stephanie, I thought I'd post some of my random planning pics....be warned there are lots of pics.

The ring ~ photo by Maui Destination Wedding Photographer Lashawn Photography Maui Wedding and Portrait Photography on the island of Maui, Hawaii

Click the image to open in full size.

The invites:

The dress:

Me in the dress with my veil at my last fitting:

My welcome brochures and luggage tags mailed 1 month prior to wedding:

I'm attaching the full brochure as a pdf.

stay tuned to next post for more pics...

welcome brochure for web.pdf

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe Jess.. I love the pic of you in your dress.. And I actually like that you can't see your face, because that way we will all wonder how you look on your actual wedding day.. :-( Everything looks amazing, you did an amazing job with the planning and in a few short couple of days you'll be getting married. YEAH MY location twin.. :-)

a few of the table numbers:

petal cones and fans:

My BD book and Tony's gift ~ photos by Leigh Miller BluDomain, BluDomainhosting, Bluedomain, photography websites

The shoes ...

BM dresses:

And, my bridal shower dress:

And that's all I have for now....watch for my pics in a couple of weeks...hopefully, Jonathan will have them up quick.

OMG! I'm sitting here scrolling slowly down and then I see it----

YOU HAVE MY DREAM DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell in lust with that dress the first time I saw it!!! You've got to tell me about it---- is it light-weight? Where did you get it? I haven't been able to find it photographed in any magazines lately and I couldn't remember who the designer was....

Everything is amazing! Do you have a template for the water bottles and what paper you used for them? that was another idea I wanted to use with our koozies...

Absolutely gorgeous work!! Love the OOT bags!

Thanks ladies! Glad you like everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
OMG! I'm sitting here scrolling slowly down and then I see it----

YOU HAVE MY DREAM DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell in lust with that dress the first time I saw it!!! You've got to tell me about it---- is it light-weight? Where did you get it? I haven't been able to find it photographed in any magazines lately and I couldn't remember who the designer was....

Everything is amazing! Do you have a template for the water bottles and what paper you used for them? that was another idea I wanted to use with our koozies...

Absolutely gorgeous work!! Love the OOT bags!

Mikki ~ you are so funny! I fell in love with the dress too when I found it. It is a Casablanca gown style #1831. CasaBlancaBridal.com: Fall Collection/1831 If you go to the "how to buy" tab on the website, you can find stores near you that carry the dress. I ultimately bought it from RK bridal RK Bridal find a lower price and we will beat it by 5% for $475 with their offer to beat the lowest price quote you can find on line.

For the water bottles I used glossy laser jet paper...I had my FI print them at work. I made them in photoshop, so if you have photoshop, I can email you my template...just pm me with your email address.

Let me know if you have more questions...

• VIP Member

I love these posts! Even though I'm at work and can't see a single picture! I'm excited to go home and look at them all... and then copy all the ideas! Sorry, but you ladies are just brilliant...