Hey ladies, so my fiance' has decided that he really wants to order cups for our OOT bags. But now this has grown into cups for our OOT bags AND our reception. So we are ordering 500 cups, but I'm not sure what to put on them. I have a 'Mexico' monogram and I have a plain J + P logo we've been using, but I hate to put the palm trees on something we will use back home. Not sure about the dates either, but maybe if we put both dates (September 4 & October 3). I will post the stuff we have used. We are less than a month away and I had hoped to order these today, but since I can't decide on a design, its not looking good. I have been too busy to play with this much, so this is my first time and I'm getting frustrated. Any suggestions are appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! (Looking at a translucent blue cup with 1-color (brown) imprint on 2 sides)

I like those alot! If you don't want to use one date over the other, I would just use your initals around the palm tree.. basically the center portion of your design

if you want to just keep it simple, which i think is great - just use the J + P. maybe put the image in photoshop and have the dates (9.4.9 + 10.3.9) going vertically down the letters j and/or the p?

just the first thing that popped to mind... :)

good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride View Post
I think you should just use the center portion of the design... your initials, the year and the palm.

I agree with you

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the input! I ended up creating something a little new. I was opposed to the palm tree because of the AHR, but I like the way this turned out, and John loved the idea of a palm tree. The font is angelina from dafont if anyone needs it.