14 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:47 AM

if you received a pm from Nancy Drew, just a warning that it is a fake bride account created to spam the forum and solicit members via pm for Blue Lens Caribe.

this goes against forum rules and the member has been banned.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:12 AM

thank you for the heads up! Not sure how to give or receive a "pm" anyways lol
    ~Heather~

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

How annoying! If they would have just joined the forum as a vendor & not tried to break the rules they could have booked lots of weddings. Now they just look shady.

#4 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

I agree with Morgan...makes them seem totally shady! Thanks for keeping the forum a great place for all of us Tammy! :)

#5 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
        • 175 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the info and keeping the boards free of that stuff for us!

#6 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:30 PM

Thank you! I got one from her and I knew instantly - thankfuly I did not reply
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

Is Nancy Drew her real name? I find it highly offensive that she is tainting the name of one of the coolest female characters in literature. What a rat.

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jessica
                Is Nancy Drew her real name? I find it highly offensive that she is tainting the name of one of the coolest female characters in literature. What a rat.
                she is probably not a she, but a photographer posing as a bride in order to spam.

So everyone should also be on the lookout for Kristy Thomas, Harriet Welsh, and Ramona Quimby. Oh & Margaret.

#9 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

lol Morgan! Yes, definitely keep your eye out for Bella Swan too hahaha.

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
                    lol Morgan! Yes, definitely keep your eye out for Bella Swan too hahaha.
                    I had to google that one, because I'm not up to date with what the kids are reading :)

I can't believe I forgot Hermione Granger. Do not trust any PMs from Hermione Granger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users