Sign in to follow this  
ida

Yean's PRO Pics from Dreams Tulum 06.25.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM2Mexico View Post
beautiful! congratulations-- what time of day was your wedding? The lighting looked perfect!
Thank you! Our wedding was at 6pm. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise wedding 09 View Post
Yean, the flowers used in the hair where did you get them? The orchid is what I'm looking for but haven't found one that size.
Are you talking about the orchids on my bridesmaids hair? I got them from Michaels. We just cut them from the stem and glued it to a hairpin. I'm sure they still have those orchids at Michael's. Hope that helps! :)

Your pictures look fantastic! I also used Vincent for my wedding and am awaiting my photos. Can I ask how you got yours first? Was it on Pictage or the official webpage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knmac View Post
Your pictures look fantastic! I also used Vincent for my wedding and am awaiting my photos. Can I ask how you got yours first? Was it on Pictage or the official webpage?
Awesome! I love Vincent! He is so good and so passionate about his work. Our pictures are not on Pictage yet. Melissa just send us the link to the slideshow on their website. My wedding was before yours so I'm sure you will get your link soon to your slideshow. :)