I have made a website using weddingwire.com and all of the pics I have uploaded have horrible resolution on the website- I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone knows how I can fix it? Thanks in advance!

I just uploaded them from my computer. On the menu bar on weddingwire there is a section for all your pics. I think you need to upload them there first - gather everything in that section - and then go to add a new webpage, in the "tools" section there is a photos option/ or something like that. I believe they add the photos in there themselves. Let me know if you see that on the website and if it doesn't work, just let me know. I def don't mind helping!

Where are you downloading your pics from? You might have to choose other pics, or try increasing the size of the photo....? let me know what you find!

(ps. I LOVE weddingwire - I use it for everything! if anything happened to that website, I would be lost!)

I have started a website at wedding wire as well,

Paige2010, I had an issue with the resolution on my pics too! Befoer you upload an image it tells you what the max pixel setting should be, fo the thumbnail pics its 130X130 and for hte larger pics its 600x600.

This is how I converted my pics from my computer:

1. I opened my pics through Windows Photo Gallery

2. On the top tool bar the last heading says "Open"

3. I opened with Microsoft Office Picture Manager

4. From the tool bar for Microsoft Office Picture Manager I selected the heading "Picture"

5. Within that drop down I selected Resize

6. This promted a panal on the right of my screen which i chose the third option "custom width x height

7. From there I changed the size to what was required for Wedding Wire, either 130X130 or 600X600

This all depends as to weather you have a PC or a MAC, I have a PC, hopefully you do as well, I am not sure how to do it for MAC!

Hope that helps!!

Have either of you ladies tried to add music to your webiste? I followed the prompts, my file says its MP3 and under 10 MB but it would not let me upload it.

how does that work anyway? I download my music free from Limewire, can I just use one of those songs on wedding wire? Or do you actually have to pay for the song from itunes or something?

I read the terms of use, and its not that clear to me! lol...damn lawyer jargin!

Jenn thanks for the step-by-step! I have a PC and am going to try it now. I have the music working- I bought my songs from itunes, and converted them to MP3 files- then I saved them to the desktop so I could find them easily and uploaded them to the website- They worked great. Im not sure if you have to purchase them from itunes but for .99 it might be worth a shot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics