Please help me choose a dress!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:41 AM

Caligirl - Yes you can be a two dress bride! The first thing I wanted to do after I bought my dress was get another one for my trash the dress shoot... my first one is too pretty to ever destroy :)

#12 MayBride2010

• 204 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

you look drop dead gorgeous in #1. And holy you are super beautiful! AND I love the tiered dress in the background of picture #1!

#13 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
      • 450 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:31 PM

I like dress # 1 on you....dress #3 looks great as well but I think dress #1 is classy and sexy and you look really happy in it :-). let us know what you pick

#14 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

I like the neckline of dess #1 on you better than the other 2

#15 J&MWedding

• 612 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

First off, all these dresses are unique and look amazing on you!! yeah! either way you are going to look awesome! initially I really like #3 the best because I thought it just looked like it fit you better - but I sort of agree with some of the other brides that it is a little more revealing (but, hey, it's a DW! so you can do whatever you want, right?) and I do like #1 a lot too, so I think it's just between those two and which you feel more comfortable wearing for all your guests.

My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#16 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

I'll chime in and say #1 as well. The detailing on the straps and waist is beautiful. the neckline looks great on you too.

#17 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

You look absolutely gorgeous in all of them but I think that you made the right choice with dress #1. I think that the neckline looks great on you!

#18 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

All the dresses are beautiful, which ever you choose, but I really like dress 1 & 3

#19 cjaruba

• 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

I also like number 1 the best - I think its the classiest, but agree, those necklines can be tough. If you're uncomfortable with the neckline, see if the seamstress has any ideas. I have an evening gown with a drape neckline and feel like its a bit distracting (especially with a large bust). I ended up pinning it down and in making it more of a v-neck. I love the straps and the beading. You're going to be gorgeous in any of them though!
                    Aruba Bride to Be, Fall 09

#20 Lara

• 179 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

I agree - dress #1 is the classiest, prettiest one of the three, IMO. The straps are absolutely gorgeous and the detailing at the waist and low back are simply stunning.

You will look beautiful in whichever dress you choose, because you're so beautiful! But if it were me, I'd choose dress #1!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users