Jump to content

Photo

Selling oot bags and lotions


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 mistyk99

mistyk99
  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    I have 22 bags left I am selling them for $2.50 shipping is not included

    and I have 22 lotions which I am selling for $1.00 shipping not included
    Angie

    #2 finzup

    finzup
    • Jr. Member
    • 468 posts

      Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

      are all the bags the same color? what are the dimensions of the bag?

      and where would they be shipped from
      Thanks!
      *******************************

      -Katie
      Have you met Alice?
      http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

      #3 Butterflyf369

      Butterflyf369
      • Member
      • 706 posts

        Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

        I'll take 12 of the lotions. I'll pm you now.

        #4 Paige2010

        Paige2010
        • Jr. Member
        • 208 posts

          Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

          I love the bags! I was also wondering if they are all the same color? I might need more then 22- where did you get them, could I order more?

          #5 mistyk99

          mistyk99
          • Newbie
          • 14 posts

            Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

            They are all the same color pink & white I only have 22 of them.
            Size: 15.25in x 17in (38.74cm x 43.18cm)
            I live in Florida.
            Hope this helps

            Click the image to open in full size.
            Angie

            #6 SoontobeMRSV

            SoontobeMRSV
            • Newbie
            • 19 posts

              Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

              What fabric are the bags? I love them-so cute. But I would only need 3-are you selling all or none?

              FYI-I am selling 12 cylinder vases 7 3/4 inches height.
              $20 +shipping. (About $1.60 each)
              Shipping from New Jersey
              BRAND NEW!! Never used!
              Great for submerged flowers!

              #7 evtalbot

              evtalbot
              • Jr. Member
              • 173 posts

                Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

                I remember seeing these bags at Target! They are probably clearanced out now, but used to have them in blue and black as well as pink....

                #8 mistyk99

                mistyk99
                • Newbie
                • 14 posts

                  Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SoontobeMRSV
                  What fabric are the bags? I love them-so cute. But I would only need 3-are you selling all or none?

                  FYI-I am selling 12 cylinder vases 7 3/4 inches height.
                  $20 +shipping. (About $1.60 each)
                  Shipping from New Jersey
                  BRAND NEW!! Never used!
                  Great for submerged flowers!
                  I can sell you three do you have paypal?
                  Angie

                  #9 mistyk99

                  mistyk99
                  • Newbie
                  • 14 posts

                    Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:01 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by finzup
                    are all the bags the same color? what are the dimensions of the bag?

                    and where would they be shipped from
                    Thanks!
                    They are all the same color pink & white I only have 22 of them.
                    Size: 15.25in x 17in (38.74cm x 43.18cm)
                    I live in Florida.
                    Hope this helps

                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Angie

                    #10 mistyk99

                    mistyk99
                    • Newbie
                    • 14 posts

                      Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by evtalbot
                      I remember seeing these bags at Target! They are probably clearanced out now, but used to have them in blue and black as well as pink....
                      I did get them in Target...but they've been out of them for over a month now!Click the image to open in full size.
                      Angie




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users