52 replies to this topic

#31 Parfait

Parfait
  • Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

Robyn from Focus salon is amazing.

Their email address is:  http://www.focussalon.com/  best to call as a pose to email.

let me know if you need anymore help.

Rebecca

#32 ldcampbljd

ldcampbljd
    • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

There is local blown glass of turtles; there is also local honey; we used the rum cakes and the pepper jelly in our bags with maps and places to go in out bags.

Hope this helps!

Lisa

#33 ldcampbljd

ldcampbljd
      • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

Stephanie Ford uses MAC and she was excellent!! She uses model in a bottle (I think that is the name) as a finishing spray. I got married in November so it was very warm and I did not want my makeup to run.  I also had a makeup session with Helen at Spa to Go and she uses MAC products as well. Both are very professional but I prefered Stephanie's makeup style better and loved my photos!

Lisa

#34 mhartnett337

mhartnett337
        • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

Im going to ask for a trial with stephanie first... from spa to go correct? YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFULLL!!  im having  no veil and the same type of flower piece you wore too 

#35 torib

torib
          • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

I would love to see photos!! Please share.

Tori B

Originally Posted by ldcampbljd 

Stephanie Ford uses MAC and she was excellent!! She uses model in a bottle (I think that is the name) as a finishing spray. I got married in November so it was very warm and I did not want my makeup to run.  I also had a makeup session with Helen at Spa to Go and she uses MAC products as well. Both are very professional but I prefered Stephanie's makeup style better and loved my photos!

Lisa

#36 ldcampbljd

ldcampbljd
            • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

Stephanie Ford Ransoon is a private makeup artist. her email address is stephford@gmail.com  , She does have a website/

The person I did a trial run from Spa to Go was Helen. I believe she is from England.

Lisa

#37 ldcampbljd

ldcampbljd
              • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:25 AM

We have some wedding pics posted on our wedding planners website. Her name is Lisa Konecny from E events.  www.e-eventsdesign.net.  Our photographer was Garrett Nudd.  Go to her blog and enter Lisa and Keith Hargrove to view our pics and as well as wedding video. THe video was done by Jeffrey Stoner.

Both are excellent!

Lisa

#38 torib

torib
                • 16 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:33 PM

Ok so being the slacker that I am.... I just saw the photos and you look amazing!! I love the entire look!! I will be emailing Stephanie shortly. I have hair questions too ....Did you get your hair done while in Grand Cayman or did you have it styled prior to your trip?? I'm so lost with that one...PLEASE HELP!!

Tori B

We have some wedding pics posted on our wedding planners website. Her name is Lisa Konecny from E events.  www.e-eventsdesign.net.  Our photographer was Garrett Nudd.  Go to her blog and enter Lisa and Keith Hargrove to view our pics and as well as wedding video. THe video was done by Jeffrey Stoner.

Both are excellent!

Lisa

#39 ldcampbljd

ldcampbljd
                  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

My hairdresser came down with me. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find anyone there who could do my hair. You are getting married at the Ritz, right? If so, Tami Corday can recommend someone I'm sure or perhaps contact Celebrations the other major event planner on the island and ask them for a recommendation.

When is your wedding? Happy planning!!! Let me know if there are other questions, I'm happy to assist if I can.

Lisa C

#40 torib

torib
                    • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:32 PM

My hairdresser came down with me. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find anyone there who could do my hair. You are getting married at the Ritz, right? If so, Tami Corday can recommend someone I'm sure or perhaps contact Celebrations the other major event planner on the island and ask them for a recommendation.

When is your wedding? Happy planning!!! Let me know if there are other questions, I'm happy to assist if I can.

Lisa C

I will actually be getting married at the Grand Old House but I will definitely ask for recommendations. BTW the email address for Stephanie wasn't right I sent a message and that Stephanie Ford said she had received several emails but she's not a make up artist. I did do some digging and I found Stephanie Ford the make-up artist's email on her twitter page. Its stephjford@gmail.com I think you forgot the "J"....anyways, hopefully she emails me back.

Thanks for all your help!!

Tori B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users