Photo

Any Cayman Island brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 reniola

reniola
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

Hello Lisa, I have questions about the Ritz in Cayman but don't know how emailing on this forum works.

#12 Kates2425

Kates2425
    • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hi guys:
      I know this chain has died- but I wanted to let you know that I am a Cayman bride getting married on 12/11/10 at the Caribbean Club. Can't wait! :)

#13 capeach31

capeach31
      • 19 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hi Kates2425 -Congrats! I'm excited to see another bride getting married in the Caymans! Let us know how planning goes!

#14 ldclem2003

ldclem2003
        • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

Which did you chose? I am getting married there in oct and GOH and the wharf are my 2 choices, leaning towards the wharf. Any advice would help! Thx!

#15 jessrep

jessrep
          • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

Hello! I am getting married at the GOH at the end of June. Any recommendations on a good salon for hair and makeup? Thanks!

#16 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
            • 225 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

Cayman islands?? sounds super romantic! congrats!

#17 bruiser1983

bruiser1983
              • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

Hi Kates2425, who did you speak to at the Caribbean Club? What were the prices like? And, what hotel will your guests be staying at?

I was at the Caribbean a few years ago with my fiance and we loved it. We are thinking about having it there but we haven't heard from Lucas at all! Were they responsive/helpful? Can they do nice decor for the ceremony and such?

Thanks!

#18 reniola

reniola
                • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

I believe Danielle is the manager of the Carribbean Club. Luca is gorgeous and their prices are quite reasonable. You can check them out at Luca.ky. I just got back from Cayman and got a chance to visit different places. Luca's food is pretty good as is the food at the Ritz.

#19 reniola

reniola
                  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:16 AM

I heard that Celebrations in Cayman gives kickbacks to many locations so that they will recommend them to brides to use.

#20 Jackson2121

Jackson2121
                    • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:22 PM

Cayman Bride! Getting married February 19th 2011 at the Marriott Beach! I love love love the idea of the Rum cakes in the welcome bags! Great suggestion! I was also wondering as to where to have the reception dinner. I have never been to the Wharf but everyone seems to have positive things to say about it - any other suggestions, inputs, advice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users