Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
capeach31

Any Cayman Island brides out there?

Recommended Posts

There is local blown glass of turtles; there is also local honey; we used the rum cakes and the pepper jelly in our bags with maps and places to go in out bags.

 

Hope this helps!

 

Lisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephanie Ford uses MAC and she was excellent!! She uses model in a bottle (I think that is the name) as a finishing spray. I got married in November so it was very warm and I did not want my makeup to run.  I also had a makeup session with Helen at Spa to Go and she uses MAC products as well. Both are very professional but I prefered Stephanie's makeup style better and loved my photos!

 

Lisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I would love to see photos!! Please share.

Tori B

Originally Posted by ldcampbljd View Post

Stephanie Ford uses MAC and she was excellent!! She uses model in a bottle (I think that is the name) as a finishing spray. I got married in November so it was very warm and I did not want my makeup to run.  I also had a makeup session with Helen at Spa to Go and she uses MAC products as well. Both are very professional but I prefered Stephanie's makeup style better and loved my photos!

 

Lisa



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have some wedding pics posted on our wedding planners website. Her name is Lisa Konecny from E events.  www.e-eventsdesign.net.  Our photographer was Garrett Nudd.  Go to her blog and enter Lisa and Keith Hargrove to view our pics and as well as wedding video. THe video was done by Jeffrey Stoner.

 

Both are excellent!

 

Lisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so being the slacker that I am.... I just saw the photos and you look amazing!! I love the entire look!! I will be emailing Stephanie shortly. I have hair questions too ....Did you get your hair done while in Grand Cayman or did you have it styled prior to your trip?? I'm so lost with that one...PLEASE HELP!!

Tori B
 

Originally Posted by ldcampbljd View Post

We have some wedding pics posted on our wedding planners website. Her name is Lisa Konecny from E events.  www.e-eventsdesign.net.  Our photographer was Garrett Nudd.  Go to her blog and enter Lisa and Keith Hargrove to view our pics and as well as wedding video. THe video was done by Jeffrey Stoner.

 

Both are excellent!

 

Lisa



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

My hairdresser came down with me. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find anyone there who could do my hair. You are getting married at the Ritz, right? If so, Tami Corday can recommend someone I'm sure or perhaps contact Celebrations the other major event planner on the island and ask them for a recommendation.

 

When is your wedding? Happy planning!!! Let me know if there are other questions, I'm happy to assist if I can.

 

Lisa C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Originally Posted by ldcampbljd View Post

 

My hairdresser came down with me. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find anyone there who could do my hair. You are getting married at the Ritz, right? If so, Tami Corday can recommend someone I'm sure or perhaps contact Celebrations the other major event planner on the island and ask them for a recommendation.

 

When is your wedding? Happy planning!!! Let me know if there are other questions, I'm happy to assist if I can.

 

Lisa C


I will actually be getting married at the Grand Old House but I will definitely ask for recommendations. BTW the email address for Stephanie wasn't right sad.gif I sent a message and that Stephanie Ford said she had received several emails but she's not a make up artist. I did do some digging and I found Stephanie Ford the make-up artist's email on her twitter page. Its stephjford@gmail.com I think you forgot the "J"....anyways, hopefully she emails me back.

 

Thanks for all your help!!

Tori B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×