Photo

Battery operated lights for paper lanterns?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mialonghorn

Mialonghorn
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

Does anyone know where I can find these? I got one from lunabazaar but it's not very bright.

#2 katken

katken
    • 268 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mialonghorn
      Does anyone know where I can find these? I got one from lunabazaar but it's not very bright.
      One of my BM's made the lights for my lanterns and they turned out EXCELLENT! So good that she started and Etsy store. Here's her link!

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

I've seen others recommend Floralytes (sp?). I haven't bought any myself yet, so not sure on how bright they are, but thought I would share....

Floralytes Floralights- Floralites, flora lytes DISCOUNT PRICES-(in vase lights)
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#4 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

you can get little battery lights that fit in a votive (think that's how u spell it) at the dollarama!
          ~Heather~

#5 Mialonghorn

Mialonghorn
          • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Thanks Heather! I was just about to post this website myself. Ladies, I've been searching for wedding stuff for a year and have found multiple sites but just found this site and, it's great!

Save on Crafts, Wedding Supplies, Flowers, Tulle, Lights, Decorations & Discount Craft Supplies Save-on-crafts

I just realized that I paid a lot more than I needed to for many things that I've already bought.

#6 JCruz

JCruz
            • 154 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Wow - thanks for sharing. Those are great websites :)

#7 Mialonghorn

Mialonghorn
              • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:47 PM

I found the perfect lights that are way too easy! I originally bought the 3 prong lights from lunabazzar but I didn't think they gave much light, and they were also $4 a piece. So after reviewing all of your suggestions, I went to wal-mart to do some searching. If you go the light bulb section, they have these round lights called "tap" lights. They are just battery lights that you just need to push down and the light turns on. They are big so there's nothing you really need to do but put them in the lanterns. I have 12' inch lanterns so it works perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users