Photo

At What Age

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

I think either way would be OK. My 10 year old sister says she wants to be a flower girl because she likes the idea of throwing petals as she walks down the aisle. I had her buy a colored dress so if she changes her mind at the last minute (which she definitely could) I can easily change her title to a junior bridesmaid.

#12 tim-juleswed

tim-juleswed
    • 25 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:09 AM

My step-daughter is 9 and she will be a Jr. Bridesmaid. She is so excited about it. :-)

#13 Tam

Tam
      • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

I am having my soon-to-be step daughter my "head" flower girl. I also will be having 4&5yr old girls too, I wouldn't worry too much about a title. they are just happy to be involved.

#14 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
        • 258 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

My sister and I were both jr. bridesmaids at the age of 7 and 8. I remember us both being happy not to be called a flower girl at the time, it made us feel more grown up I think. Hope this helps!

#15 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

Hmm now you have me thinking. I have the three boys who I have babysat for 11 years as our ring bearers but Im thinking the oldest will really be a junior grooms men. I got him a different color shirt then the ring bearers and that works out. So he is right in between.

I was a junior bridesmaid when I was 11 or 12.

#16 allyson779

allyson779
            • 238 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tam
              I am having my soon-to-be step daughter my "head" flower girl. I also will be having 4&5yr old girls too, I wouldn't worry too much about a title. they are just happy to be involved.
              That's a great idea about having a "head" flower girl. I am also having 3 (10,6,&4).
              Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#17 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
              • 938 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:58 PM

Hi

My niece is 10 now (she will be 11 at the wedding). I asked her what she wanted to be and do, throw the petals or carry a bouquet, and she wants to carry a bouquet like the other girls. It really just depends on you and the future flower girl/jr bm. I left it up to her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users