Sign in to follow this  
meghan

Help decide my Menu!

Hey everyone,

I can't decide which option for dinner to go with.

We will have a vegetarian option (which will most likely be pasta of some type) for those who don't eat pork or meat.

Option #1: Stuffed chicken breast with cottage cheese, sun dried tomatoes and olives, accompanied by potato gratin and mixed vegetables.

Option #2: Pork tenderloin with bell pepper pesto crust, roasted endive and corn cakes.

Vote for which one you think is best! Thanks :)

Personally, my experience is that the Mexican chefs do amazing things with pork. Chicken, when you break it down, is pretty much always chicken.

However, any chance you're going to have any jewish guests that keep Kosher, or Kosher-ish?

I picked chicken only because there are a lot of people who dont like pork and there is the kosher issue potentially. Unless you know that most of your guests love pork then its not a bad option

I agree with YaelM, Everybody doesn't eat pork! Like myself, but I do have to admit the pork menu does sound better than cottage cheese stuffed chicken. I voted for the chicken meal just for those that don't eat red meat!

I swear pork is always better than chicken in Mexico so thats what I voted for, but agree that you need to make sure kosher isn't a factor in your choice. Decisions! Decisions!