I've seen quite a few questions about photo guestbooks, so I figured I'd post a super rough copy of mine. I'm still working on it, but hopefully it will help some people visualize how it could turn out. Oh, and there are many inside jokes that the whiteboard brings out!

Here's the link: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...AcOWLhi4atGTlg

This is a really cute idea. I just might replace my original thought with this. I was wondering though, was it your photographer that was taking these pictures? Or did you have some other sort of set up to get people into it?

I put my MOH in charge of it. I gave her a list of all the guests (30) and told her to either have Kristi (our awesome photog) take the pictures or her with her digital camera. It worked out that Kristi was able to do it throughout the reception. I'm happy to report that my MOH didn't miss anyone!

We did this as well as having people write us a postcard from their vacation. The photo guestbook worked out so much better. Love it!

I love love love this idea! I was going to use it for our AHR but I think it is going to be too crazy with 250+ guests! I think I will do it in Turks instead!!!

that is amazing!! what a treasure that must be! we have another idea that we're doing as well and had originally decided not to bring whiteboards, but your guestbook definitely made me want to rethink that!!