Photo

May 2010 DREAMS TULUM BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 trulystarr

trulystarr
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:56 AM

Hi everyone... if you are having your wedding at Dreams tulum, please post here. Share your outside vendors (whether you found them online or have visited the area). Ask any questions you may have (most of you know it takes a while or the WC to answer questions). I figured since we are using the site in the same month, we can maybe even sell extra items to be left with our wedding coordinators to hold for us at the resort while we await our own special day! Thanks! -Starr

#2 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
    • 344 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

trulystarr -

Are you getting any ideas from this site? It's inspired me to plan a little different! so far, I don't think I am using any outide vendors or any special decorations. What kind of things have you come up with?

Amy

#3 LeNell

LeNell
      • 212 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:49 AM

Im getting married her in may 2010.. I look around for vendors and i didnt have any luck. I'm going to use the flowers from the dreams but im still looking for table linens
        Tristan and Lenell 2010

#4 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:07 AM

why don't you ladies go to the first page of the New Dreams Tulum thread and read the reviews etc for who everyone used as their outside vendors. That is how I found my vendors there

#5 LeNell

LeNell
          • 212 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

Thanks Blkatz
            Tristan and Lenell 2010

#6 freckle

freckle
            • 15 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

Agreed. I found a ton of useful information in the Dreams Tulum sticky thread.

#7 Tisha316

Tisha316
              • 71 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

YEs girls...i am a July 2010 bride and I would like to buy some chair bows and paper laterns for decoration....was wondering if anyone wants to get rid of some of their stuff:) P.S...do we need our own linens too!?!?

#8 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
                • 344 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Tisha -

You can bring as much or as little as you want!! I plan on chair bows, that I will probably rent from the resort and a sheer table cloth to add a pop of color on the tables. I haven't gone shopping for them yet though.

#9 ddk5576

ddk5576
                  • 209 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

I am so excited!! I am a May Tulum bride as well!! I have My dress (1 of them), the bridesmaids dresses, our photographer (Gregg Martin- Columbia, SC), and well that's about it.....so I look forward to bouncing ideas off of each other and sharing decorations, experiences, etc....Congrats to you all!!!

#10 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
                    • 344 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ddk5576
                      I am so excited!! I am a May Tulum bride as well!! I have My dress (1 of them), the bridesmaids dresses, our photographer (Gregg Martin- Columbia, SC), and well that's about it.....so I look forward to bouncing ideas off of each other and sharing decorations, experiences, etc....Congrats to you all!!!
                      Congrats!! I just posted some info from my site visit on the Dreams Tulum thread.
                      I'm happy to bounce ideas back and forth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users