Sign in to follow this  
trulystarr

May 2010 DREAMS TULUM BRIDES

Hi everyone... if you are having your wedding at Dreams tulum, please post here. Share your outside vendors (whether you found them online or have visited the area). Ask any questions you may have (most of you know it takes a while or the WC to answer questions). I figured since we are using the site in the same month, we can maybe even sell extra items to be left with our wedding coordinators to hold for us at the resort while we await our own special day! Thanks! -Starr

trulystarr -

Are you getting any ideas from this site? It's inspired me to plan a little different! so far, I don't think I am using any outide vendors or any special decorations. What kind of things have you come up with?

Amy

Im getting married her in may 2010.. I look around for vendors and i didnt have any luck. I'm going to use the flowers from the dreams but im still looking for table linens

why don't you ladies go to the first page of the New Dreams Tulum thread and read the reviews etc for who everyone used as their outside vendors. That is how I found my vendors there

YEs girls...i am a July 2010 bride and I would like to buy some chair bows and paper laterns for decoration....was wondering if anyone wants to get rid of some of their stuff:) P.S...do we need our own linens too!?!?

Tisha -

You can bring as much or as little as you want!! I plan on chair bows, that I will probably rent from the resort and a sheer table cloth to add a pop of color on the tables. I haven't gone shopping for them yet though.

I am so excited!! I am a May Tulum bride as well!! I have My dress (1 of them), the bridesmaids dresses, our photographer (Gregg Martin- Columbia, SC), and well that's about it.....so I look forward to bouncing ideas off of each other and sharing decorations, experiences, etc....Congrats to you all!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk5576 View Post
I am so excited!! I am a May Tulum bride as well!! I have My dress (1 of them), the bridesmaids dresses, our photographer (Gregg Martin- Columbia, SC), and well that's about it.....so I look forward to bouncing ideas off of each other and sharing decorations, experiences, etc....Congrats to you all!!!
Congrats!! I just posted some info from my site visit on the Dreams Tulum thread.
I'm happy to bounce ideas back and forth!