Sign in to follow this  
DEE1978

Denise's (dee1978) wedding slideshow at ERC

Thanks Everyone! You all are soo sweet!

Adamsgrrl, I do not know what the flowers are cuz I was suppose have peonies but they did not arrive in time so the florist did something else and I loved it:) I think these flowers are not very expensive but if you want i could email you a pic to send to your florist.

Denise,

Congratulations! You look like you had such a great time, and I am so happy for you after everything you have been through. You look gorgeous Dee, and Elizabeth, you did an amazing job!

lovely, lovely denise. thanks for the email or i may have missed it!!!

i have to tell you ladies denise is so awesome. she contacted me about shooting her wedding a while back and i was booked or something and sent her some names. isnt she lucky she got elizabeth? anyway the point of my story is shes so sweet. after i sent her the referrals she sent me this gift package with all these amazing mario russo hair and skin travel products. isnt she just awesome. not only lovely inside but out too!!! the gals on this forum are the best!!!! wishing you the best marriage denise. lets keep in touch :)

Beautiful pictures, Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading your full review of ERC. We're getting married there Sept. 1st. and after seeing yours & Loreta's picture's I'm so confident everything will be perfect...