Photo

Ok Ladies, here they are: My Engagement Photos!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

Jaime so great that you have photographs of your engagement, as you can see from my siggy my FI asked someone to take pics of him proposing and I am so happy to have those memories of it...
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Jaime so great that you have photographs of your engagement, as you can see from my siggy my FI asked someone to take pics of him proposing and I am so happy to have those memories of it...

Yeah, I thought this would be the next best thing!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
      Oh, Maria - I got proposed to at the Iberostar Maya! I have Wedding Packet info for you. We'll have to do our get together soon so I can show you all the pics - I took tons of extras just for you! I made sure to get pics of a room on the Lindo side as well. I decided it just didn't feel right for me, but it is a beautiful resort! One of these days I'll get my stuff together and post a review...
      Thank you Jaime! That was so sweet of you! I have my hesitations about the Lindo/Maya too--- which is why we'd started leisurely looking at other places too. Dreams is one of the resorts we're considering too, but so far, Azul Beach is our favorite that we've reconsidered! :)

I was just thinking about the get-together just a few minutes ago... I think I might have to dig up the thread and revive it! I'm excited that all of us are trying to meet up!

#24 jpkw

jpkw
      • VIP Member
      • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

So excited for you Jaime! I love the photos - you are glowing with happiness!!!

#25 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

Oh Jamie those are so cute!! Congrats!! I love that you're showing your bling in all the pics!! We definitely need to get together soon!!

#26 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:19 PM

Jaime you look so happy!! And thats so sweet that Martin cried! Gorgeous ring he chose too!!

#27 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:39 PM

yea Jaimee. They look fantastic

#28 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

Congrats again! You do look extremely happy and even though I don't know you, looking at pictures of such obvious happiness makes me happy! Yay!

#29 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:23 PM

Awwwwww... how sweet of Martin... he planned... he gets points for the birthday surprise, the beautiful ring, the after pic...

So happy for you sweetie

Hey Court... I think I have only seen your siggy pic and maybe one other when you went dress shopping and we didn't reallly see you! :)

#30 MorganShae

MorganShae
                  • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

congratulations jaime... you look so happy and that is so awesome you got pictures that you can always hold on to with your memories. the one of martin crying is sooooooooooo sweet. now that it is official you are no longer 'pre-planning' like all of us 'waiting on the bling' girls... let the fun begin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users