Grand Old House, Grand Cayman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 meme888

meme888
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

Hi everyone,

wondering if anyone been to Grand Old house wedding at grand cayman before? I just booked the venue and i want some feedbacks. We are going on the Liberty of the seas RC cruise from Nov 8-15, 2009.
    We just can't wait!!!!
    love this website.

meme

#2 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
    • 307 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:34 AM

Hi meme! I thought I replied to your post but I guess the forum ate it :P

Anyway I think I said something like:

Congrats meme and welcome to BDW! Grand Cayman is a beautiful place and I am sure your wedding there will be fantastic. Good luck with your planning- I hope BDW can be lots of help! Happy planning!

#3 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

If you use the search function and enter "grand old house" you will find any threads on this topic. I know of at least one other cruise bride who was married there in February. She posted a review and tons of pictures that may be helpful or fun for you to look at.

You will have a blast on your cruise wedding! We unfortunately missed Grand Cayman because of weather but I hear it's beautiful.

#4 capeach31

capeach31
        • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

I'm getting married at the Reef Resort, but it was between the Reef and the Grand Old House. I have seen some beautiful pictures of weddings at the GOH! I think that your wedding will be beautiful!

#5 tlogan00

tlogan00
          • 224 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

Congratulations and I wish you the best.

#6 sofylina

sofylina
            • 113 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:00 PM

I am a GOH bride as well!!!
              We were there last February to visit, and it was so beautiful. I got emotional and knew it was the right decision.
              We are getting married there April 27 2010, off the Carnival Destiny.
              We chose David Wolfe as our photographer, the bamboo arch, steel drums and a buffet lunch, and are now looking for flowers and cake.
              I just can't wait. Desire is really nice so far. Hope you are having a good experience over all.
              50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users