Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

So today I have started this again. I'm about 1/2 way through my day now and I feel alright. I'm a little hungry but that's probably my fault for eating like a total pig lately! lol I haven't weighed myself yet because I'm scared. Maybe I will after this week. I seriously need to stay in line right now. Just gotta keep in mind that I have my cheat day in only 5 days, I can do this...yes I can! *I hope* lol

You defo can Lisa!!! Remember you have to do something 7 times for it to become a habit - so in 7 days this will be much easier!!!!

Eating less is hard for the first few days, so keep drinking the water and stay positive!

I am coming off of a cheat weekend and feel like crap still from all the garbage I polluted myself with.

Mondays suck anyways!!!

ok day 2 - so far, it's going ok. I was STARVING last night and really was pissed that I couldn't eat junk food! But K made me have some celery instead of the chips I wanted, so it was all good. I hated him for it, but I felt good afterwards. I had forgotten how great you feel when you eat healty. One day down and I actually survived! lol

hehe dont you love it when they help you and you want to kill them?!

I kind of stopped doing this diet b/c I did not like to plan too much and just started eating the Low GI every day pretty much and eat small meals. I was losing until this past weekend where I went to NYC for a friends bday and well, jury is still out if the damage I did will last, but I had lost 4 pounds in March so far - not only 2.... LOL

Its empowering when you can make good decisions! But junk food is delish :)

junk food is delish Amy!

I was doing so good last week until Friday, then that just screwed up my whole weekend. I seriously have to get it through my head that just because I have one bad day, doesn't mean it has to spill over onto the next day.

Or one bad meal. Don't let the guilt get to you. So you caved and went through the drive through or a large bag of doriotos, or what have you. I actually found I started losing weight when I stopped binging for a day and only did it for a meal on the weekend.