Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

I lost 10 pounds in a month & a half, but I think it was weight I had gained quickly and it was easy to lose. I loved this plan at first b/c it was full of diversity - it was easy to hold off on carbs for a couple days knowing that Thurs/Fri/Sat i could have starchy ones again. But now I wish I ate the same thing every day so I think I am going to switch to a low calories diet - which this is kind of anyways.

Well I have decided to start it today with my cheat day, so I guess technically I start tomorrow. Just went shopping to buy a bunch of food for the next week and some chocolate almonds for tonight! Thought I bought chicken kiev for tonight too but accidentally bought chicken stuffed with brocoli and cheese which I was SO not excited about! Oh well. I'll live! Just hope I can make it through the first week!

So I weighed myself this morning after my first cheat day, and I was the same as I was yesterday. I am VERY happy about this! I know this is not to be expected after every cheat day, but I was happy with my weight yesterday and even happier today. Can't wait to see what happens after the first week!

I was supposed to start again this week but so far, i'm not doing to well! lol Try again tomorrow. We just had our AHR this past weekend so we're still recovering!

How is everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadow View Post
Can anyone email me the download. I dont have anough points yet to download the mannual and I just cant seem to stick to any diet using my own judgment on food.

sarakadow@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
Just sent it to ya! Good luck girl! cheesy.gif

I haven't checked in on this thread in a LOOOOOONG time. I was going to start this diet and never did. How have you ladies been doing with it? Is it hard to stick to? I really need my butt kicked. I lost 10 lbs and can't lose another one to save my soul lol