Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

Recommended Posts

hi girls! hope everyone is doing well. I've been on the diet almost 3 weeks. tomorrow is FINALLY my 1st cheat day and it cant come soon enough.. I've lost about 8 pounds so far and i'm super happy.

 

Now i'm wondering if anyone has any advice... Monday i'm having my wisdom teeth surgically removed. I dont think i'll be wanting to eat much for a few days afterwards, especially 6 times but i'm going to try to stick with the diet anyway. So what would you eat for those days? i'm thinking lots of egg whites, cottage cheese and cut up very soft fruits.. is there any high protein low carb ice cream or soup lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstinemari View Post
hi girls! hope everyone is doing well. I've been on the diet almost 3 weeks. tomorrow is FINALLY my 1st cheat day and it cant come soon enough.. I've lost about 8 pounds so far and i'm super happy.

Now i'm wondering if anyone has any advice... Monday i'm having my wisdom teeth surgically removed. I dont think i'll be wanting to eat much for a few days afterwards, especially 6 times but i'm going to try to stick with the diet anyway. So what would you eat for those days? i'm thinking lots of egg whites, cottage cheese and cut up very soft fruits.. is there any high protein low carb ice cream or soup lol

I don't think you have anything to worry about, I had my wisdom teeth out and you have a pretty limited diet/liquids/soft foods anyways, and will likely lose weight due to that. I did. Just do your best, its not like you will be eating McDonalds! Good luck, I hated having my wisdom teeth out! Just be careful of dry socket! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey everyone, i weighed in this morning and was very surprised to see that I've lost 0.6 lbs this week from last week. That's good news since I was sure I was going to gain this week. Hopefully I can lose a bit more next week. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

happy to report I am down 1.2 pounds this week. I am sticking to it religiously and feel as though I should be losing more, HOWEVER I am not exercising so it is my own fault. I think it will work better (in core) once I start hitting the gym.. I'm so lazy about it..lol

 

congrats to everyone this week!!

lisa don't beat yourself up, it happens to everyone and yam fries are the best.

 

 

i am in the middle of cheat day

for breakfast I had eggs benedict *YUM*

for lunch I had fish & chips although I couldn't eat the fries and I had to stop eating the fish about 1/2 way.. WAY too greasy for me. I ordered an extra portion of tartar sauce but didn't even finish the first one.

Dinner -- who knows but I know it will be something good and I will cheat and have a glass of wine....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstinemari View Post
hi girls! hope everyone is doing well. I've been on the diet almost 3 weeks. tomorrow is FINALLY my 1st cheat day and it cant come soon enough.. I've lost about 8 pounds so far and i'm super happy.

Now i'm wondering if anyone has any advice... Monday i'm having my wisdom teeth surgically removed. I dont think i'll be wanting to eat much for a few days afterwards, especially 6 times but i'm going to try to stick with the diet anyway. So what would you eat for those days? i'm thinking lots of egg whites, cottage cheese and cut up very soft fruits.. is there any high protein low carb ice cream or soup lol

so you will be on core week 1, right?
for lean proteins eat greek yogurt (I like the chobani 2% -- it's still low fat)
or cottage cheese, or protein shakes -- I know they are gross but you can drink them during the day..

fats -- maybe a cheese stick? or if you went full fat on the greek yogurt it could count as a protein and a fat?

low GI carbs -- maybe cantalope because it's really soft or the sugar free apple sauce would work... or how about some sugar free baby food ? (sounds gross but it might not be that bad)

I think the hardest will be the proteins - surviving on egg whites, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and protein shakes won't be easy.

Good luck, you can do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
hey everyone, i weighed in this morning and was very surprised to see that I've lost 0.6 lbs this week from last week. That's good news since I was sure I was going to gain this week. Hopefully I can lose a bit more next week. :)
A loss is a loss, good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finzup View Post
happy to report I am down 1.2 pounds this week. I am sticking to it religiously and feel as though I should be losing more, HOWEVER I am not exercising so it is my own fault. I think it will work better (in core) once I start hitting the gym.. I'm so lazy about it..lol

congrats to everyone this week!!
lisa don't beat yourself up, it happens to everyone and yam fries are the best.


i am in the middle of cheat day
for breakfast I had eggs benedict *YUM*
for lunch I had fish & chips although I couldn't eat the fries and I had to stop eating the fish about 1/2 way.. WAY too greasy for me. I ordered an extra portion of tartar sauce but didn't even finish the first one.
Dinner -- who knows but I know it will be something good and I will cheat and have a glass of wine....
mmmm, I can't wait for cheat day, but I've still got about two weeks sad.gif
I've been thinking about what I want when it finally comes, I know we're not supposed to plan, but it's so hard when you're waiting for that first one to get here! So I'm thinking chinese food & a mai tai, definitely some ice cream, who knows what else, I want pizza too, but I think that's too much chinese & pizza, lol! I'll have to save something for the next cheat day.

Lisaloo, I've been wondering where you've been. We all have those kinds of days, just get back on the horse!

I weighed myself this morning, I was down 3.2 pounds. I had wanted to start back at the gym this week, but am still unpacking from the move, so I'm hoping to get in there on monday to start the week off right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×