Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

~*Lisa*~

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisaloo & Jill - Yeah, Sundays can be challenging for me but the two days following a cheat day are the most important days. You have to at least do the day after as a low carb day (always, apparently) and exercise both days AFTER a cheat day. But for the most part, I personally don't have a problem staying on track. I think what keeps me going is the fact that I get another cheat day in six days lol.

Definitely do NOT keep ice cream on hand in the house, as Steph said. There's just wayyyyy too much temptation in doing that!! lol

I can't wait to hear about the cheat days everyone will have :) I feel like if I hear about it, I'm being part of it, haha

Just a quick vent: my job is awesome, for the months of June, July, and Aug, they provide fresh fruit every morn in the breakroom. It is driving me crazy! Just a few more days.........

Just wanted to let everyone know that I followed Kathys advice, and got the optimum nutrition protein shakes. I got them at GNC for 45.00 (on sale)/77 servings. Seems a little pricier than the Sams club one, but I figured I would pay a little more if it tasted better. I got the cookies and cream, and it is really good! I've never had a protein shake before, so I don't have anything to compare it to--- but it's very tasty and the FI loves it too. Cannot wait to add fruit!

Oh- and I cheated and weighed myself this morn. I know, I know, you're not supposed to! Lost 3.5 lbs so far and I'm on the 4th day. Yipee! I won't change the ticker until the official week mark, in case this is a fluke!!

So I'm sitting here thinking to myself - Lisa, I can't believe that you've last 3 weeks (almost) without eating ice cream, pop, chips, whatever other junk. I honestly am SO impressed with myself. I can't believe that I don't really crave that crap that I used to eat. Mind you, I am looking forward to cheat day, because well, I do miss eating ice cream! lol But wow, this seriously wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. If I can make it through 3 weeks of no cheat days, then I'm sure a week at a time is going to be a breeze! (I hope lol).

All this to say to those of you who have just started or thinking about starting - do it, stick with it, it's not that hard!! cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Jannae - mmm cookies and cream, glad it's yummy!! I'll have to try it out some time! And congrats on the loss so far!! I weigh myself sometimes before cheat day too because I can't help myself lol.

Lisa - yeah, pretty soon you get very used to eating really clean and you find that you don't even miss most junk food anymore, or at least that's how I am. I notice when I eat junk food on cheat day, although I love it, I find like most of it tastes either too sweet or too salty and I think that's because I get really used to eating clean food without a lot of sugar or salt so by cheat day it's a bit shocking to me haha. KWIM?