Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#641 pamphilia

pamphilia
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

thanks lisa!  you are doing awesome too!

you are right, it isn't that bad at all.  the LOW GI days are pretty much what i normally eat anyhow.  i really don't feel deprived.

i am looking forward to cheat day for WINE!  ...and maybe pizza....we will see what i feel like!

~pam

#642 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

I honestly get pure enjoyment and excitement planning my cheat day each week.  I know, we aren't supposed to plan for it, but honestly, I love food.  I need to plan what I'm going to eat! lol

#643 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

I think he means "plan" like go to the store and buy cheetos on Thursday in anticipation for Saturday.  I plan for sangria and pizza and nachos religiously! 

Your luck your husband does it with you Lisa.  Mine kept asking me if I wanted a sandwich or spaghetti on Sunday - I was like "what part of low carb do you not understand?"!!!  He was just being helpful - lol

#644 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:42 AM

I am lucky Amy because without him helping me out like that, I don't know if I could do this alone.

#645 pamphilia

pamphilia
          • 362 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:30 AM

my FI is very supportive too which helps IMMENSELY.  he still eats his rice/potatos/bread along side with whatever meal we are having (and i just have the meat and veg) so we still get to eat together.

~pam

#646 pamphilia

pamphilia
            • 362 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

i dunno ladies....the scale is not moving!  i have not lost a pound since the end of that first week (and am actually up two pounds!), and am now into the third week.  i have not strayed an ounce from that program and am eating good healthy food.  what gives??!

it is getting frustrating.  i haven't even had a cheat day yet and i am gaining :(  ...if i don't start losing again soon, i may have to abandon this program and try to find something else.  BOO!

~pam

#647 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:35 AM

BOOO!  That's weird that you lost so much and then it stopped.  Maybe you need a cheat day to get that fat burning back up.  I forget exactly what his science is, but the cheat day is supposed to help.  I say have a cheat day!  Plus you'll be more motivated afterwards.

#648 pamphilia

pamphilia
                • 362 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

i was thinking the same thing.  my body may be stockpiling right now due to low caloric intake (i think i am eating between 1200-1500 calories a day)...and i think a good cheat day will get me revved up again, but i think i will wait until friday or saturday.

thanks for your input, amy!

~pam

#649 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

i think that's a good idea too Pam - did you do it?  You also may not be eating enough, sometimes you need to eat more to gain!

Well, I am now down 16.8 lbs.  I am so freakin' happy!!  However, this weekend was a total bust.  On friday, we hosted a BBQ, which was fine because it was our cheat day.  Sat came around and my uncle had a corn roast - hence, another cheat day.  Yesterday started off great but I think FI and I were so exausted that we didn't care and cheated a lot! :(  Back to normal today but I'm so worried that I messed things up.  GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

#650 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

wow lisa, way to go!

I had my first (scheduled) cheat day on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it!  I know you aren't supposed to weigh yourself the day after a cheat day, but I did (of course), and my weight was actually the same the next day which I took to be a good sign.

I was back on the wagon yesterday and am being very good.  The scale still isn't budging, so we will see what the next couple of weeks hold.

~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users